-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Well, it’s a nice name! It’s always funny learning someone’s real name after you’ve known them under an alias for such a long time!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper cool! A fellow editor. I’m here now too! (btw I like you’re new user name! When I first saw it, I was like “Who is this new Danielle? oh wait, that’s Snapper!)
@jenwriter17 No worries 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @dragon-snapper @jane-maree @jenwriter17 @dekreel Hey!! I’ll be on to do some editing in 1/2 hour. Anyone want to join?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @catwing @jane-maree All right, I’m signing out now! Happy writing!
-
Lin replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Ohhhhhhhhh if Kylo saved Leia….
I LIKES THAT.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree Yes! I am still here, welcome 😀 What are you working on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
That’s a really cool idea! You could make a topic for it if you wanted too. (I also adore making collages! I spend way too much time on it!)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, I know how that feels. My editing is going so slowly…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Awesome, how’s it going?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m not sure, since I have to go out pretty early today. I’ll probably be on tomorrow though.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Aye, editing again! Probably for 1/2 hour and then I’ll do some beta reading for Dragon Snapper for a bit.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine All right I am here!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Definitely praying! It’s good to know that its nothing too serious though 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey everyone! Just a head’s up that I’ll be around in about half an hour to do some editing. Anyone want to join me? @jane-maree @dragon-snapper @jenwriter17 @epicaddie2 @dekreel @rochellaine
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I don’t usually like writing essays either, I just find it a really interesting topic.
Okay goodnight!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
It’s sort of for school and sort of just because I want to. No, I picked the topic 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Fair enough 😀
I’m writing about Tolkien and his service in world war one, and how it impacted the Lord of the Rings.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Okay cool 😀 Bye!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Cool, how’s it going? what’s it about?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Helloooooooooo!
- Load More
