-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
That’s good! I love when the editing’s going well, it makes everything much more enjoyable 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yes, we do have horses (none of them are steampunk, unfortunately). I’ve got two Standardbreds and two shetlands, but I think one of the shetlands is part Welsh, not sure though. I ride bareback :D. I have an English all purpose saddle though. Western isn’t really that popular in Australia, except for rodeo riding.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 *hands out virtual chocolate prize to Jen*
I need to go now, bye!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I probably could have Googled it as well 😀 I just thought I should keep you on your toes.
You hear that, Wolfe? You have been told!
Anyway, we’ve got a farrier coming for our horses, so I’ve got to go and do some jobs and do the horses, and then i’ll be back later ;D
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Good job! I don’t think it’s cheating, I just needed to know where it came from.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Waif is selectively mute, which means he can talk, but just chooses not to. This character actually can talk, but he isn’t able to because he’s German in England during the first world war, so if he spoke he’d give himself away. Which he just did, because he talked, and he’s not supposed to. Drat you, Wolfe!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17 @rochellaine
Quick Bible quiz for you all. Who can be the first to tell me which Psalm says “Be Still and know that I am God”
First to answer wins….something.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I won’t press charges because it was pretty funny. Also, I’m too busy pressing charges against my novella, which has a mute character who just spoke and I’m so ashamed of myself 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ask @rochellaine she’ll know whether it’s illegal to kill someone laughing (hey, Rochellaine, there’s another way someone could die accidentally)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*dies laughing*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
We are the MKs who don’t do anything! We just stay home and lie around. And if you ask us to do anything, we’ll just tell you…We don’t do anything! I feel that song accurately sums up how non-homeschoolers feel about homeschoolers, that we don’t do anything.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ah, I see 😀 Yes, I was raised on Veggietales and Colin Buchanan and not much else. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
AND I’VE NEVER BEEN TO BOSTON IN THE FAAALLLL!!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I know, me too 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I have no idea. This is the only notification I’ve gotten from you in the last five minutes.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
There lived a man so long ago his memory’s but faint
Was not admired, did not inspire, like president or saint
But people came from far and near with their afflicted petsÂ
For a special cure, they knew for sure!, wouldn’t come from other vets..
ooohhh…
Sorry, I had to do that. It’s my favourite veggitales song 😀 And…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
This page is a great place to start!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
The Myers Briggs  (or MBTI) is the personality type test you took. You said you were an ENFJ? That’s your Myers Briggs. My Myers Briggs is INFP and there’s other ones ENFP, INTJ, ESTJ etc. I find the types really helpful for creating characters, you should read up about the Myers Briggs on the 16Personalities website.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Those animals are absolutely lovely!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey!
Okay, so I meant to tell you. The version I listen to of ATOTC is the 2011 International Cast by Jill Santoriello with James Barbour, Brandi Burkhardt and Natalie Toro.
- Load More
