-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/stars-fill-infinity/
Sorry I missed your post. If you’d like to you can read it. The links to the Google doc (which is in three parts, because it’s a fairly large book) can be found HERE (you might have to scroll down the topic a bit).
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 I sanction any fanfiction that you desire to write 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Well, I never thought of window scenes being romantic, but there you go. *scribbles in notebook give Justice and Chessy more window scenes*
I did, however, consider giving Chessy another love interest. I had considered Quillon, since she’d almost fallen in love with Quillon in the first book, till I paired him with Sa…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
I feel like a successful author when people say they put off their to-do list to read my book. I mean, I’d feel like a failure if you told me you’d left half way through to sweep the kitchen or something 😛
And being a successful author and all, it is my duty to supply you with as many cliffhangers as I can muster.
Chessy and…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
No, not an officially published one. I do have one that a few of the other KeePers have read and like to fangirl over 😀 It’s called Stars Fill Infinity and I just started the sequel, which is why everyone is excited 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
well, I would have thought you would have learnt by now 😀
I have to go, but I’ll be on later 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Cool! I’m actually not going to be around for much longer, since I have physiotherapy today, but I should be around at my usual time today.
Yes, I did. 😀 and I’m sorry, but we will eventually get to the last two chapters 🙁
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Sorry 😀 I’ve read the first part but I’ve had a crazy weekend and haven’t had time to comment yet, which hopefully I’ll be able to do today 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @catwing @skredder Anyone around? I’m writing!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 That’s wonderful!!! (Goodbye 🙁 )
Um…yeah?? I think so. Or wouldn’t it be your Thursday? or your Friday maybe, if we’re being technical, because it’s at 7pm…I don’t know.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
YAYY!!!
Drat it! Google docs and I aren’t talking today. Okay everyone, here is the link
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kdetvZPqqTzfuapzrNpwnHcoPkUuFVLkPaVl_BM6K-w/edit?usp=sharing
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
And here is the day we’ve waited for and now is the best of times!!!
Whoops! Ahem, I didn’t mean to start quoting A Tale of Two Cities…or did I?
Either way, the day ew have all been waiting for has arrive and I present…*drumroll*
When Infinity is Empty Prologue–Chapter 2.
Hopefully that excites you. Also, it’s completely unedited and I…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh. My. Word. Dekreel is a CHOSEN ONE!! Does our fair kingdom have four chosen ones now? @daeus @kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper
(Oh, yes, definitely join Camp NaNo, it’s a lot of fun! Do you have an account there?)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Sorry for the late reply. Ye I got your message and you should have an invitation into a private cabin from me.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Cool….I think there’s a way you can private message on there, could you try that?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
I don’t listen to a lot of sci-fi instrumental music, but I really like the soundtrack for The Flash tv show. It’s very good 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay…So…
The government in my futuristic Australia is definitely biased against the poor and toward the rich so I’m not imagining that Chessy’s trial would be a very fair one. I’m imagining a sort of “kangaroo court”, where she has very little chance of winning and probably no chance to even defend herself. But that’s about all…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @epicaddie2 @sam-kowal
So…I can’t find any of you on the Camp NaNo website (or the NaNo website for that matter). Can you guys look me up and see if you can find me (SeekJustice)????
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 @rochellaine @sam-kowal @skredder @dragon-snapper @jane-maree @gh24682468999
If any of you guys are interested, I made a “Kapeefer Cabin”. If you’re already in a cabin and don’t want to move, that’s fine, but if you want to, let me know your NaNo name and I’ll invite you to join me (I’m all alone at the moment 😀 )
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
There isn’t yet, but I could make one! That’d really cool!
- Load More
