-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yes please! I’ll probably have to go soon, but I’ll do a ten minute word war. I have Santa Fe playing, so I’m ready!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Working on my Camp Nano novel, the sequel to Stars.
The results are really interesting you should go and have a look!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey!I’m writing and reading the results of the better books survey
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk @skredder @jenwriter17 @rochellaine
I have updated the google doc again, and thus ends part 1. Enjoy!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
No worries. I couldn’t do word wars late at night either.
I have 2k left to go. I’m also planning to tweak the trial scene, but I might wait til Monday to do that.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’m wordwarring with myself, trying to get up to 20k today.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I have to disappear for about an hour but I’ll word war when i get back 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I can type without looking at either the screen or the keyboard, but I don’t use the keys and fingers the way the touch typing program tried to teach me. I don’t think I use my thumb and ring finger at all. Having said that though, I’ve probably taught myself a kind of cross between two different styles. It works for me.
We use the…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I can’t actually touch type, I tried to learn once but I was already so set in my ways that I could never do it properly. I’ve never timed myself for only one minute but I imagine it would be similar to yours.
G’day, Uncle Bill 😉
Nope, Justice isn’t that great at it, but he’s trying 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh yeah, I did a lot of word wars in that doc, mostly with myself but sometimes with other people. I remember one time I was trying to beat my record for five minutes which was consistently 290 and get 300 which I eventually did.
I’ve got a question. Can you touch type?
Poor Uncle Bill! 🙁 You muat get the poor bloke out of…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Adieu then! I might be on when you get back.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Good luck cleaning your room and may you return speedily to the realm of writing!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I typed like crazy and I got about 680 words, which I think is a personal best 😉
How’s the western coming along now? (Oh and I’m just about to write another window scene!)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Sure, I’m in!
Our internet is terrible at the moment and the only time it works properly is at four in the morning
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Cool! Hopefully we’ll get more internet in two or three days and then I’ll be able to comment properly on your chapters!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Yay!!
Usually I’m doing jobs or school at this time, but its Saturday so I’m mostly free.
By the way, I did get the message about the horses, I just haven’t been able to get onto Google docs. I’d be happy to tell you whatever you need to know, and I have enough horse books to be able to find out if I don’t know!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
That’s fine! My book will be there when your ready for it 🙂
@jenwritwr17
I know! But…my blog…!
Bye 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
(BBC I know right :D)
Yeah that’s what I was trying to say in my rambly way
I’m on, working on today’s blog post. But Infinity is calling and I can’t concentrate!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @skredder @catwing @kaya-young @rochellaine @everyonelse
Thank you so much, guys, for praying for my talk. It went really well, despite some last minute catastrophes. It was really good and I think it touched the heart of quite a few people. I was even told that my shy, introverted self has a gift for public speaking.
Anyway, I’m so…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 5 months ago
You write retellings!! Me too, I’m obsessed with them and your ideas sound really cool! I’ve never heard of the Firebird ballet, but it sounds intriguing. 🙂
Who are some authors you enjoy reading?
- Load More
