-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Aww. That’s cute 😀
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Well, I was writing an RP…
And then I closed the tab 😑
*smashes head against the wall*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I was… until I read the other thing you wrote and now I’m sad 🙁
Just so you know, the protection squad is watching you. We’ve got our eyes on you.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*falls over, wallowing in despair (and snow)*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHH!
UUUUURGGHHHHHHH!
HOW COULD YOU, LOOPY?
HMM… WHO SHALL MY VICTIMS BE? AHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!
*laughs in evil*
Heh… heh…
I think I might have gone insane…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks for the help everyone! I really liked Helen so I went with that
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ack, used your old tag @freed_and_redeemed
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*grabs your foot and yanks you to the ground* REVENGE! ⚪️💨 x 8
Here’s your five hundred words
The train platform was busy and crowded, the air buzzing with activity. People pushed and shouted. Trains whistled impatiently. But none of this bothered Felicity. Being Skadian, she was almost a head taller than everyone else in the c…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Anyone got a name for a tough, honest, but also really sweet and cheerful mom friend character who gives really good hugs? She’s somewhere in her thirties and I’m imagining her as a redhead, but that could change. The only name I can think of is Rosie, but that doesn’t quite fit.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Why thank you 😎
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Crystalized was pretty bad, but I don’t think Dragons Rising is very good, either. I could rant about it, but I’m not going to because nobody wants that :p
I’ll just say the thing that bothers me the most about it is the way they’re trampling over all the lore they’ve already established. The stuff they’re introducing just…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
(Oh my gosh, I was about to use the middle finger emoji to point up 😭 I am so stupid lol! I never EVER use that emoji and I wasn’t looking so I clicked it and then quickly deleted it 😭😭😭😭)
XD I would have laughed so hard if you did. Don’t worry, I wouldn’t believe that you would intentionally do that. I’ve almost acciden…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
He took her “try to keep up” as a little insulting. There was no way that this girl was faster than he when he charmed the wind.
Lol Fel’s just being cocky. It would take a lot for her to acknowledge that she is not on the same level as all the super powered characters.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
There are a lot of teens/adults who still follow the show from their childhood.
Yeah, that’s pretty much why I still watch it. Nostalgia, plus to cringe at the recent seasons :p
But maybe we should take this conversation elsewhere before Ducktator kicks us off.
Lol perhaps.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, yes, my brothers and I, we got so. many. Ninjago. LEGOs.
But we took them all apart now for pieces (and because you literally couldn’t walk on our basement flood) so we have, like, fifty ninja heads lying around. Lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @linus-smallprint
I didn’t even realize other teenagers/adults even liked that show 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
(Oh my gosh, I was about to use the middle finger emoji to point up 😭 I am so stupid lol! I never EVER use that emoji and I wasn’t looking so I clicked it and then quickly deleted it 😭😭😭😭)
Oh my goodness 😨😱 that is, like, my worst fear. I’m extremely paranoid that either I’ll do something like that on accident, or autocorrect w…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
Sorry, @the_lost-journal messed up your tag in my post 👆
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost_journal
You guys didn’t even know I was taking a break from KP!
I kind of knew, I saw you hadn’t been very active recently, but I wasn’t sure if it was an ‘official’ break, or if you were just busy. Anyway, glad you’re back 🙂
I love this idea! I think I’ll join, depending on how fast this moves. December is pretty busy for me so i…[Read more]
- Load More
