-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Awwww he’s like a little teddy bear
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Gonna be brave this time and actually tag people. *sweats nervously*
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @rae @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @anyone
I painted this with @ava-blue a couple days ago :] (She did the head and I did the tail)

-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper That sounds really cool! I want my own study.
Unfortunately, the only experience I have with room decorating is from putting glow in the dark stars on my ceiling or from when I impulsively bought a venus fly trap. Neither of which are steampunky. I’m so helpful XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Once one of us get your email and email you back, you can delete it.
How do you delete an update post? I know you can hide them with another update, but I didn’t know you could delete them.
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
This sounds fun! I’ll try to join if I have time. Though I am an extremely quiet person irl, so sorry if I end up being boring
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
The moon is the only place to ever have been invaded by space aliens.
Probably. -
HighScribe replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, great!
No, haha. It’s in northern Wisconsin. That would be cool, though.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
This is such a great idea! Next weekend I’ll be at a winter camp, but I’ll if you guys do it again I’ll totally come if I can!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
And another (separate cuz Wyoh ate them when I posted them together)

-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @theducktator
His name is Theo! And yes, I have some pics.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
WE GOT A DOG 😀
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m currently on chapter 9, and so far I think the pacing is good. I’ll get some more thoughts to you later.
Also, question. Are you planning on making Livia a main character in this draft?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, sounds good!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, I’d love to. I’m not great at suggestions/critique, but I’ll do what I can to help.
-
Loopy replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper I’ll be too busy to write the rest of this week, but thanks! Visiting my brother’s family tomorrow and Saturday. But I have six more years left to join. :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon You’re not alone. I had to look up what grade 10 yr olds are in for Brea, and I wasn’t homeschooled XD
Brea (the library)
“People say that he and I look a lot alike, but I don’t see it because he’s a boy and also old.” Brea did a little hair toss, letting her black curls bounce against her shoulder. Then she fu…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s sad I couldn’t join this time. Does anyone know when the next one is? Also, is it only for a certain age group?
-
Loopy replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone
How’s the crazy writing going? -
Loopy replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Don’t know if I’ve said this before, but the way Lyens name everything is hilarious XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint Reading it right now! Sorry, I’ve gotten behind. I’ll let you know my thoughts once I’m done :]
- Load More

I don’t know…Mars seems kind of suspicious.