-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I haven’t read the second part yet, but I’ll critique the first section first.
Keep in mind that this is all my opinion, and you can ignore what you want.
Your first sentence is good. I don’t have any critique for it.
The second sentence has a couple things.
Halfbreed of man and elf, Max lacked the pointed ears and the knifelike sharp…
-
Loopy replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
We should bring this back

-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Is sad*
Im sorryyy 🙁 I’ll try my best to find time for it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I struggle with getting the right kind of vibe for a character’s name too, but it’s not typically a color.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h I think most people are like that. I tried asking my mom what color numbers were one time and she just looked at me like I was crazy.
So you’re probably the normal one here XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m moving tomorrow so I may or may not show up to the call
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Now im imagining my latin teacher wearing that pattern, lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone
This is my favorite nonsense discussion. :] I used to be very adamant about the colors of my subject dividers in school.
Math is blue, English is purple, History is yellow, Science is green, and Latin is orange
Some numbers constantly change color for me, but 1 is definitely off-white, 3 is light blue, 4 is violet, and 7 is green.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
No, I didn’t think that at all.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, I’m going to try to get one done today. I have to work on an art assignment that’s due today rn though ): (I guess I shouldn’t procrastinate on these things 🙄)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks for the tag! I don’t have time to answer now, but I’ll try once I get back from my winter camp.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, thanks! And that’s cool!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you have a description or Rapha? I was imagining her was a human, but is she some sort of fish person?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok that makes sense. I think your Church just uses an unconventional definition of the word which isn’t what religion typically means. It just means “belief in and worship of a god or gods”. We believe in a God. The one and only true God.
So it’s just a silly definition mix up lol. We agree on everything else I think.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I love those, they’re so nerdy XD I should reread that book
Those are so great, I saved a couple to my phone lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
They caught up to her
Sorry for the dumb question, my brain does not work properly, but who did they catch up to?
- Load More
