-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I don’t think you did.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll just write his thing up and you guys can decide if he’s too OP and/or creepy.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He also might really creep some people out.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, I’m not exactly sure. Since he’s from Celestiar I can chop off some of his abilities *cough* teleportation *cough* but he still might be a bit too powerful. I can make it work, though.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I forgot about Kian.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m pretty sure EVERYONE except RAE’s villain(s?) and Zash are going to end up defecting XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
My characters don’t have anything to do :/
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll take that as a no, Ellis does not need help with Dlek XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think authors should be allowed to let their characters die 😭
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Don’t you know, authors always kill off the characters you like. ALWAYS.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Huh.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, my hands get clammy sometimes, usually when I’m reading something really stressful. Actually, they’re cold right now.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Idk. Are you saying because the RP is really intense?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Does Ellis require assistance dealing with Dlek?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I need a good way to get Vethe into this…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hello, I am here.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nah, they’d be fine. They could just defect to Koshtin’s team lol.
- Load More
