-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@anyone
Would anyone like their character to meet (or possibly be ambushed by) my villain character? I haven’t updated Ace since Dante first joined
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Awww the puppy ❤️❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@anyone
Lois
“You’re not even trying. We’re supposed to be drawing forest animals.” Lois was not the type to insult people’s artwork, but the drawing he was looking at now was just too much. He was pretty sure it was an attempt at a horse. The three legs stuck out at odd angles and the eyes were wide and lopsided. In the corner of the page,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Submitted it. I didn’t really think anything through at all, so I might have regrets later, but oh well.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
interesting! Arizona is a setting I don’t often hear of XD
Arizona is a vibe. People should write more stories about it.
Or just stories about the US in general. I know there are plenty of stories set in the states, but very few of them actually feel grounded in the setting, you know? Like, you could probably move the story t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c Took the survey! Some of my answers might be a bit self contradictory, sorry XD
One question: are the two mcs going to be a couple, or can they be friends or siblings or something? Whatever’s fine with me, just wondering.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Crow monsters!! yesssss
This concept is so cool. I loved that description and I’m so excited to draw it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Nooooo Xandro’s gone?? :(Aww poor Liv
Also, welcome back!
Oh, btw, it’s still only the third day of school, I think. XD This rp moves so slow. But you could easily pull a narnia and say that time moves differently in her world, so she was home for two weeks but it was only a few hours here or something if you want.
It doesn’t…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper Ok cool. Thanks for scrolling back so far XD
I will rp for Fel and Lois in art class eventually…
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
The fact that ‘buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo’ is a grammatically correct sentence proves that English is broken.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!! 😊
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I think you’re a bit too hard on yourself, it’s pretty good. Realistic drawing is hard. Sure, there are some things that could be fixed, but that’s how we learn, right?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@anyone
I just finished this map! What do you guys think?
Not super happy with some of the names, I made a lot of the cities up on the spot, but oh well 🤷♀️
(the date at the top is a liar, don’t listen to it :p)

-
Loopy replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
I want a Tauren
Lol sorry ignore that I was so tired last night
Anyway, @mineralizedwritings
I really love it! The parallel between Lesli’s dad and Tauren is really well done. I can’t wait to see it illustrated!
-
Loopy replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
I want a Tauren
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
🫣 that’s scary lol
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
OOH HOW BRILLIANT
I love this idea! It’s a very nice symbiotic exercise heheheI would love to join, if you don’t mind 😀
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Summer Bible Reading in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
OH OH OK EEK 🏃♀️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@everyone
Is there an art teacher?
- Load More

I’m pretty sure it’s just five ‘buffalo’s.
Buffalo from Buffalo bully other buffalo from Buffalo…
I guess you’re right.
I looked it up and it can be either 5 or 8 times.