-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009
XD I’m glad I’m actually making some sense@whaley
I can understand why it’s tempting to write a character getting their way though.
Maybe it’s because we relate to our own characters so much? And we like getting what we want.
But that’s also how God judges people.
“Your will be done.”But idk I haven’t t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae
Just to clarify, I think that Chase having that flaw makes him a good and realistic character. I’m not critiquing his flaw, I’m critiquing that it’s being shown as a virtue. -
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Yayy :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Why do I always either not respond to these things, or respond with 3+ giant paragraphs?? There’s pretty much no in between XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator 8 or 9
Ok, first off, I love Jenny and also how you made the unicorn have cloven hooves.
I do have some critiques, though. Sorry if they aren’t helpful.
I don’t think giving your characters what they want is a good idea, unless you’re writing a tragedy. If I gave Ellie the safety that she wanted, she would isolate herse…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
I found a dumb song that made me giggle called I Am Steve by Hey Steve
Been listening to it on repeat XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Haha I love em!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktar
I am the #1 banana hater, so none :p
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
hmm I was taking a break, but I have nothing to do for the next three hours so you can give me a description if you want
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I think 7 looks the best.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I have been reading the chapters you’ve been posting but I just haven’t really had any comments cuz I’m bad at critiquing :p they’re all really good, though.
I can’t say I agree with Keilah, either.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Do You Use Fantasy Maps? in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
I use them for occasional reference, but not all the time. If I’m confused about locations I will check the map, though, and I do often find it helpful, even if you just glance at it to get a general idea of where things are.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh man, tell me aboit it! My friend is still holding hostage some of my old drawings and I am literally trying to make her promise not to display them at my wedding someday. lol.
Lolll XD
I’m best at one person. Haven’t tried many couples but I can if you want. I don’t really do action scenes.
Would you prefer pencil or digita…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeahh… I don’t think I’m going to be able to finish. Sorry 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
*stares in horror at super cringey old drawings*
*dies*
🫣🫣
Sure. However expect it to look n.o.t.h.i.n.g. like the nightmares you see on the previous pages 😅
I legit cannot look at those things without cringing so bad.
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator
Yay, you’re back! How was your vacation? -
Loopy replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I think there’s a bit of over explaining going on with the world building (telling not showing), though it’s not as much as I typically see in early drafts.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m on chapter three and really enjoying the world building and the characters so far. Congrats on holding my short attention span with your story for this long 😅
I plan on reading the rest tonight :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
“Do you speak Taco Bell?” -a random guy at work
- Load More

It was amazing! We were in Roan Mountain, TN, at Fairhaven Ministries. We went on a lot of hikes, and slid down a waterfall, which we hadn’t done for several years. We also discovered a mountain disc golf course, which was incredibly fun, despite the fact we lost two discs and all got sunburned. We went to a place called Doe River Gorge too, which…[Read more]
That’s awesome, that sounds like so much fun!