-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Those are really really good! Did you use alcohol markers?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I doubt it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Still kinda a weird thing to call someone XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Hamster Huey is from Calvin and Hobbes, so that’s probably where they got it from.
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
I was listening to my playlist on shuffle… one song was ‘Rejoice’. The next song was ‘Rejoice Again’.
I just thought it was funny. -
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I absolutely loved that 😂😂😂 POCKET GLITTER!!!!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Ah, thank you.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
This is a cool topic. I have a question for the guys.
So I have a character who’s a pretty good artist who has a habit of doodling on his skin. (Sometimes for practice, sometimes out of boredom, and sometimes for emotional regulation) As a girl with this same habit, I tend to doodle things like stars, planets, flowers, and little swirly or…[Read more]
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
It’s almost Over the Garden Wall season, people 🍂🌾🍁
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h That’s a perfect name! I named mine Cyrus.
I’ve always struggled with drawing a cartoon version of myself but now I have to XD
I would love to see that if you do end up drawing it :]
Aw, thanks so much!
And you’re so good at drawing toes. They are the bane of my existence.
XD Probably because I’ve bee…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh and I’ve watched If too. I loved it. I liked Mrs. Dursley’s British ballerina buddy. (Hehe alliteration)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper I watched legend of hei and I really loved it. I love the whole parent child dynamic it was so cute. I think they should make it into a series. Also the fluid animation made me happy. It reminded me of the first season of Wakfu a lot.
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
‘Teenagers’ (by Andy Gullahorn) is genuinely one of the funniest songs I’ve ever heard. And the way he sings it, he sounds so serious, it just cracks me up XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
That’s AWESOME, congrats!
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Anyone who says Atlantis isn’t real…
*raises fists*
FIGHT ME. -
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
KP has been so quiet lately…
(definitely not my fault at all for turning into a ghost this week)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I drew myself with my apatosaurus stuffy

(based mostly off vibes. I did not look in the mirror) -
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I think she tagged her in the ‘KP glitch problems’ topic.
- Load More

Lol