-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Dante
His whole face lit up at the name. “Oh, yeah! Good ol’ Inky. Where’s he been?”
For the moment he completely forgot about his flying bit of arson and his new gang of friends who were probably watching nearby.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Dante
Pinning it on someone sounded like a good plan. Though it happened to him often, Dante didn’t actually enjoy getting in trouble.
He jogged over to the kids Vinny had pointed out and gave them a wave.
“Hey! You guys seeing this?” He pointed upwards. “A flying flaming piñata! Weird, right?” He stared up at it while still…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@calyhuge it’s late sunset
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Hi I did a rp for Dante a bit ago, though he didn’t really do much other than follow the others around. I’m not sure what your characters’ plan is so I’m not sure how to continue?
If you’re too busy to rp right now feel free to ignore :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Not expecting anyone to respond if they don’t want to. Just a character update.
The Twins
“I am never eating cafeteria food again.”
Ellie flicked a mushy, disintegrating noodle off her hand and into the drain with a shiver of disgust.
Eddie scrubbed away at a pot in the sink next to her, her face determined.
“Come on, just try not to think…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas ack sorry forgot about this
Winnifred
The odd threesome walked together down the hall. Watson, ever the cautious one, remained silent. Win was lost in her own thoughts. She was thinking about how her dream was turning out to be very interesting, and how she really should write it down in a journal when she woke up. Eventually, her mind…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
The chefs would have no idea what to do with a real chicken.
By ‘chefs’ you mean teenagers who can barely put processed food in the microwave, right?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the-lost_journal
That was brilliant. 👏👏
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
👍
-
HighScribe replied to the topic I'd like some thoughts on this scene in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I think it’s really good. The way you wrote it really feels close and suffocating, especially the first paragraph, which I think works really well.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
When should we start adding characters?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m in, though idk how I’m gonna keep up with two RPs, seeing that I can’t keep up with the one I’m in right now 😑🫣
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Why do I always somehow miss all the major conflicts that happen in this school? My twins leave Rory and then like two rps later this whole thing with the agents starts XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Felicity
“Well, I’m in art and pre algebra…” she drifted off mid sentence, thinking hard. Then she laughed. “Honestly, I don’t know the rest. It’s only my second day and I’ve been skipping class so much. Drives Lois crazy. If we were in any of the same classes, I wouldn’t know.”
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Anyone remember old animal rp? I miss reading it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
- Load More
