@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
Allison posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @ esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @euodia-vision
I am soooooo sorry about not being on KP! Our new house has no internet and it is really hard to find someone who will service where we are. My trip went amazing and so did the move! I love my new house! Already some friends are planing to visit! I miss you all so much on…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AHHHH! This is going to be SO fun! Though we do have an odd boy-to-girl ratio. XD
I know!! 😁
True. But some of the students could go in groups or just with friends. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Did you notice that you tagged yourself in your post? 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, okay! I like the idea of art as an elective. Don’t know how I didn’t think of that in the first place, lol XD.
Choir would work as an elective too. I think that would be separate from theatre/drama.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
My favorites are It’s About Time or I’m Still Breathing
I like how strong and powerful Ultron is. He seems like an actual threat and not just a creepy guy like the joker from Batman. And yes Zemo can be pretty underrated I kind of forgot about him lol.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AHHHH! I love it! Thanks for putting this together! Some electives I thought of were art, and choir/music (or would that fit into theatre/drama?).
@euodia-vision @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @sarafini @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Realized I never put my character’s ages on here…
Tirion is 17 and Riya is 16.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yes!! *squeals* I’m so excited!!
I had mentioned it earlier and some expressed interest. Then I kinda forgot about it for a little bit. But now I brought it back up again. I think it’s going to be so much fun! 😏😁😂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @cathrynv @starshiness
Ok, so a vote for heroes, we’ll definitely do that. 🙂
I vote definitely yes on fantasy, and a mystery one could be cool too. My other genre is Sci-fi, but I think that would be something for later XD
You want me to start sending the links for heroes then? Just let me know when you’ll be on and I’ll send…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @sarafini @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Alrighty. Here’s a proposed schedule. 🙂 I’m going by ages instead of grade, because that’s what we’ve all been using and it’s probably going to be simpler
(hopefully XD).13-14
- Algebra I
- English
- Elective
- LUNCH!!!
- Science (I don’t know what kind XD)
<…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@cathrynv @starshiness @euodia-vision
Any ideas for another playlist? Maybe for heroes, since we have one for villains? Or maybe a certain genre?
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Haha another Marvel fan lol.
It really depends on the fantasy.
No but I do listen to a lot of music lol. My favorite songs are by Kevin Quinn
My least favorite Marvel villain is Loki I actually really like Loki but he’s more of an antihero than a villain. And my favorite is Ultron.
Thanks for the questions
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision the classes usually don’t matter age wise, but it would still be good to make a list of ages and classes!!
Nyx
Nyx grinned, “Awesome. Kay, he should be getting back any minute. If you keep him distracted then-“
As if on cue, the door to the dorm opened, revealing the muscular figure the two had been speak…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision thanks, I think he’s one of the closest characters to me I can think of.
Tech
“What’s your favorite subject?” Crosshair asked.
“English. I love to write.” Tirion replied.
Tech was interested. “What do you write about?”
“Oh, a lot of random stuff. Poems, mostly. Occasionally I’ll have what my friend Riya calls an ‘intense thoug…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision Good idea.
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @sarafini Ok, my dragons are all 12, almost 13. Don’t know where that places them grade wise………
I do know Tech’s at least one grade higher than his siblings (having skipped it due to his intelligence).
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @landric @theloonyone @awsumfaith @euodia-vision @princeschronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom
Awesome!! 😀
I totally understand. 😊 Life is life! 😂
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Okay so not sure exactly how to start here but here we go!
VALLANEY
She walked quietly along a small paved pathway, her eyes scanning the area around her. She’d been sent to a new school. The knots in Vallaney’s stomach hadn’t yet decided how nervous she was.
An exhale to her right made her give a small smile. At least Devian…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey everyone!! This statement found at the bottom of the Community page, “inspired” me to make this thread:
Most users ever online was 12 on February 21, 2018 9:39 pm
What if we chose to break that record?? 😏 After all, 12 is such a small number. I think we could do it.
I’m not sure about the date or the time, but we would all hop on here a littl…[Read more]
- Load More

So glad the move went well!! No worries about not being on. We miss you!😁
Hopefully you get internet soon! I’m glad your settling in nicely!