@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
CathrynV replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
My Spotify is Cathryn V. My pfp is a pic of me with my guitar.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooooh a villain playlist sounds really cool!
Yeah, I’m not sure what’s up with the playlist. 😕
-
Starshiness replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision I have Spotify!! And my username is Elly Fante 😆
I’d love a villain playlist! I haven’t made many spotify playlists at all since I mostly use yt music so I’d be down for whatever one’s y’all are into too 😁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hunter
“I draw on occasion.” Abelard told him.
William chuckled. “Not exactly…I’m not really artistic. Let’s just say that everything I draw turns into blobs at some point.”
Hunter laughed also. “Ha, you’d sympathize with my siblings then. You should see what happens to whatever Wrecker draws.”
@euodia-vision You sai…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision Sure thing!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision I don’t have Spotify. But this idea is really cool!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
I’m apparently getting ready to go to a movie now, but I’ll come back and mess around with stuff later. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Alrighty!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @kyronthearcanin
Glad you like the idea!! 😊
OoOoOo, I like that idea! So like have a fantasy one, dystopian, etc.?
Yep, pretty much!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
I tried both, but originally I went to the app.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Hmm. Still not working. 🤔
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
It doesn’t yet, no.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
I don’t have a phone, so I use a computer.
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
So, I know I’m not sure if I’m doing this yet, but I do have an idea for what we could do. While there already are premade playlists that have writing instrumentals, we can make those for different genres or even for each other’s books!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
It let me in, but I don’t think I can add anything.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Hmmm… Maybe something just for writing in general? And then songs for certain kinds of characters? Anything like that, and if we think of something else.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Yep, that’s me! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AH whaaaaat, same! Fili is my favorite majestic dwarf boi. 😂
Yesssss!! 😆
That’s awesome. 😉
- Load More
