@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
do you guys remember this RP *cries*
I read through a good chunk of it and I was laughing so hard!!!
Our RP’s always ended in utter chaos lolllDoes anyone remember Compound Fracture 🤣😂😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Also go to this page
@esther-c @freed_and_redeemed @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Wow. That escalated quickly!
Seems like things are about to get rough for Leon and Rolf… 🥺
Why wouldn’t the slave trader just kill them instead of tying them up and everything?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Uh oh, it doesn’t look like it’s working again. But yay, thanks! I’ll check it out!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle ikr??
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh don’t worry. Things will be bad.
It’s crazy how this kind of sentence excites us.
Writers are nuts.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Go for it!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow, not even at the town yet and they’ve already gotten into a tangle!
I agree with Linus, drawing this out rather than having them immediately get rescued or escape or something makes it more interesting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed oooh! I like it so far! If you write any more please post it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay, good. Eh, it’s just part of his personality to me. He’s great at Warrain and leading the team, because he applies himself, and as a result doesn’t really focus on school. 😆 His skills with computers and coding will be more prominent later.
Yep! Though Sara and Cole will still carry most of the story. I believe Alec’s next ch…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @koshka HIIIII!!!
Yessss Callan is…not good XD yall want me to post another scene?
-
whaley replied to the topic Horror (also youtube channel recommendation) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 7 months ago
*Subscribes* I’ll comment more on this later, but I need to sleep.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I don’t want to skip Barnes’ class, or her own exhaustion will be all for naught.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 heyyyy welcome back!!! Glad you’re back to writing your story. I don’t exactly have the time to give feedback yet, but I will TOTALLY be back tomorrow.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Is he meant to be really smart, but doesn’t necessarily care about school?
You nailed it! Is that enough description, or do you want me to try to elaborate? 😜 And don’t worry, you’re good.
Awesome, thank you! Yeah, Alec is one of my favorites. 🥰
By the way, are you planning to post a new chapter of your WIP soon? I’m looking forward…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
!!! PROGRAM HACKED!!!

“Welcome, my tater-tot munchers.
Today, we have been prosecuted by the world. Those who believe our cause to be tasteless have cast an iron grip upon our communications. They broadcast to all, painting us as villains for liking quality food.
Today, I ask you to rise up. This world is in need of a revolution. Eat mashed p…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago

- Load More
