@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I have officially decided research is a cool hobby.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I just need a moment to share my excitement

Just got most of these in the mail!! My thesis is due in a month and I’m trying to figure out the film+psychology angle before I start writing. I now own all of these books besides Hollywood: The Oral History. I have very little time to read, but I’m already through with two of them. Now I can rec…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
No worries! I get it. I just wondered.
(Another thought, the priests think Leon is dead from what I know. I don’t know if they ever learned that the arrow did not hit him. But this person wrote the letter directly to Leon.)
Ohh, good point!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, it’s kind of overused, but it does make plots interesting.
Sounds good!
By the way, did you see the next chapter of TCOH?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s funny! 😆 Yeah, I had no idea this was the last section, but then… once I read it, I was like, okay, that kind of works. But it was definitely a shock.
(For a reader with an actual copy of the book, it wouldn’t be, cause you’d get to see how many pages left. We’re kind of reading blindly on here. XD)
Yeah, that makes sen…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
The END????
I feel like Marius and Prince Dietrich will come back. The way you left it, it does sound like an eyewitness saw their deaths, but… Why would you have cut the scene off so soon? It feels unfinished. If you didn’t intend that, maybe you should make it clearer that they did die.
I don’t know, I guess I’m just used to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Thank you! I have a secret idea for using this color pallet again but it’ll take some practice. 😅
Hey that’s very stylized! To be fair, roses are difficult to draw at the right angle, and I think you did a great job.
*Gasp* How dare you
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Credit to my older brother for suggesting drawing the little veins in the rabbit’s eye XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Wow! That’s cool, I like it! The olive green really brings out the red
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh and credit where credit is due, I used a photo of a normal person for the face because I’m horrible at drawing faces, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae that’s awesome!
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Alriiight. This is… snaky lady. Redhead Medusa? I really don’t know. She was fun to draw though. ;P
I really liked the red, olive green and peach combo, so I went with that, and I’m probably going to do it again with another idea I had.

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h
I drew the card. If I can, without Ezra seeing it, I’ll try to scan it into the computer and post it before his birthday.
Hopefully he likes it. My family thinks it’s great XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle exactly.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae ooh yes, I like cats!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Everywhere I’ve seen this challenge, black and white don’t count as part of your three colors. I assume the reason is that black, white and grey are neutral colors and this challenge is meant to help understand color theory and how colors interact with each other.
hmmmmm…now what should I draw…..?
A cat…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle yikes!
That bit with the thorn was really cool.
 “How you do this will differ for each of you. The women are not called to fight in the streets as the men are, but they are called to fight in the home, working side by side with their husbands to raise up the next generations of warriors for Christ. You are called to this fi…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m going to do this one!
I love yours, the water lilies especially look great!When you use markers and ink do you ink first or after you put the marker down?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
- Load More

