@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@grcr I just found this forum, and while I’m gonna wait to put in a character until you’re done with Ellette’s (I bet it’s gonna look great, I can’t wait to see it), will you be able to do one of mine?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Lol. I’d be very curious to see my dear Hobbes as a Changeling-Ailurid cross. I think that’d be super cute!
I’m going to draw that sometime, it’d be cool.
Or I’ll make him in Heroforge and show a picture to you.
Probably both.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Also, if you do get the markers, get this with them: https://ohuhu.com/collections/art-and-paints-paper/products/ohuhu-bleedproof-double-sided-marker-pads-art-sketchbook
I have this and oh my goodness it’s SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! I can layer, and layer, and layer, and layer my markers and they NEVER bleed through the paper! I’ve been…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Here are their alcohol markers: https://ohuhu.com/collections/alcohol-based-markers
I have some brush/chisel tips, but I mostly use my fine/chisel ones (of which I have 320, because my dad apparently likes spoiling me on Christmas). The fine tips are very nice for details, the chisel for large spaces, but many people prefer the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
You must not be using the flimsy envelopes I use because they would fall apart if I painted them. That is paint…. Right?? Or is that pen…. Lady Wind made me think watercolor, but now I’m second guessing myself.
Believe it or not, that entire thing is my Ohuhu alcohol-based markers (highly recommend), besides the fine liner pen u…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Characters:
~Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
I think they were all really good.
~ Were there any character that need to be more engaging? If so, how would be some good ways for me to do that?
I noticed some people said that Jonathan’s team needed to be a little more differentiated, but I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Sure did!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle ugh I hate it when that happens.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@rae wow, those look amazing!!!
The stripes and slitted eye on the cat cowboy are making me think “oh, a Changeling” lol
(even though he’d most likely be an Ailurid cause y’know, cat. Although being a hybrid isn’t out of the question.)
And the envelope is so cool!! I actually like the dragon.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Unfortunately, I forgot to make a place for the stamp to go…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
I write to Andrew at least once every couple weeks, and I always decorate his envelope. Usually it’s just a single little character, but this time I decided to do a Baron Chronicles theme. I’m really proud of how Lady Wind came out. There are some pieces I don’t like (the Dragon, Faren, Baron’s nose specifically) but overall, I’m kinda proud of…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @whoever else
I HAVE ART TO SHARE!
So, i drew my orange tabby cat, Hobbes, as a cowboy…

-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Or when you’re on again.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Okay, I’ll put my email on my profile real quick!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
actually I don’t have your email…for some reason I thought I did XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Kathleen was the one who helped me publish my short story on the website…so that’s the only reason I have it
i can email it to you if you want!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Oh my goodness I have Kathleen’s email too!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
I’d say contact Josiah first. Or you could contact them both at the same time….
Girl you just unlocked a new fear that KP will one day become outdated and stop working *cries* and I’m so scared that we’ll all lose contact…that would be so saddd
I agree, something needs to be done…
- Load More
