@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
whaley replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You can start with a blurb if you’ve written one! :]
-
whaley replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Subscribing*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
HELLOOO WOOORLLLDDDD (Could uhh I get some help tagging peeps cuz I only remember a few tags and…yea XD)
Would anyone like to hear about my New/Old WIP? I’ve probably talked about it before but…well…actually idk if I’ve ever actually shared much, if anything about it before…I’ve always been so obsessed with The Destined (just a working…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle How are you feeling? How did your doctor’s appointment go?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve read this before…………. maybe in the snowball fight?
Yep. This is the same, it just has the ending now.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
first off, I want a copy of your pfp!!!
Okay

Also, do you like coffee? Because I have a funny black cat one for coffee (pinterest is my friend)
Second, I find bad eating habits common among Authors. I think it’s because we get so lost in our book worlds that we forget about the real world.
Yeah…I can relate to t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge (because this short story has changed a little since you last read it) @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium
Fifth story!
(not sure if I like the title, but it’ll do)
A Scar Hidden by a Scarf
Cold. Freezing cold.Baron’s teeth chattered as he hugged himself, pulling his thin leather jacket closer around his body. His b…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
lol. No. I don’t do that until closer to 2:00 in the afternoon………………….
pretty much same for me usually, except the past few days. Mom and Dad have recently kept a stock of my favorite cereal so I now have incentive to eat breakfast, so recently I’ve skipped lunch.
And I just realized as I said that that I haven’t eaten anything…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge lolllll what prompted THAT conversation?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle awww thank you!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle which ones? The comic panels?
I didn’t draw the whole thing, just added whatever I wanted to an existing image, but thank you! I enjoy trying to match the style.
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
AHHH YOU HOPPED ON THE TREND TOOOOO
THIS TREND SLAAAAAAYYYYS ✨
but most of the time they can simply pull moisture from the air and rehydrate.
Mooooost of the time. Except when they’re in the desert. 😁 Or if they get freeze-dried and packaged. (That got dark…)
If a Pitt can’t sing, they can’t control the plants as they do not…
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
They don’t have blood, but if cut the wound will spill light that in turn heals it.
That’s some cool concept imagery. 😎
So there are “laws unbreakable” like the cost of reason and the concept of ransom blood which are deep in the fabric of the world.
How does the concept of ransom blood work? What are some of the other unbre…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Literally everyone loves your concept, so you’ve got originality conquered and in the bag, girl. XD
I love it so much but it loves to frustrate me and taunt me with its vagueness. Maybe you guys could help me make it make sense?
Ideas ideas
– An Ink drawing melts away after a certain time limit
– After the artist draws something, they…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks for the debriefing! I’ve read up on these concepts before, but it’s been so long since I focused on them, that I felt you were better able to summarize these things.
Of these, I think effects is actually the least important. Access and costs can both be very important, but cost probably a bit more so.
Definitely agree with this. Any…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
(I’m only gone foe a few days, and suddenly people are changing their usernames and profile pictures all at once. How am I supposed to know who’s who anymore?)
You look at tags. Those never change.
I think I’m partly to blame for this. I changed my name to a silly nickname of mine, then Andrew changed his, and then other peo…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Your senses were correct! This is a redemption story.
Small note on the next story, it was originally began for the short story prompt “a story of a scar” but never finished as such for it sparked the entire Baron Chronicles actually being written, and the story behind Baron’s scar has already been revealed so I had to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Wow, name-changing is becoming a tread.
Tsk, tsk. No self-deprecation allowed on this topic.
Now you sound like Andrew lol
Does Chase have the element of Creatures? After all, he is the ultimate ✨Disney Princess✨!
I have that meme saved somewhere…
Yes, he’s actually the reason that element came to be. He’s also the reason I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
- Load More

@rae
I’m feeling better actually! It went well. She adjusted me, (she’s a chiropractor) and ran some tests on my knee, and it looks like I have a small crack on the knee cap and some bleeding under the skin, but it should heal okay on it’s own. I’m still using crutches but I’m trying to only use them to help me balance while a walk. I hate being…[Read more]
Hope you feel better soon! I’ll be praying for a quick recovery
Thank you!
Glad you’re doing better! I’ll continue to pray.
And don’t push yourself too far.
I’ll try.
How are you doing now?
Oh my goodness! I can’t believe you even remembered. This is so sweet!
I’m off crutches and I spent the whole day on my feet with Operation Ambassador. My knee hurts when I keep it in one position too long, and sometimes it locks up and throws me off balance. (rude) Other then that, it only hurts a little. I think it’s healing up!
Thank you so…[Read more]
Reply button disappeared
@ellette-giselle
Glad to hear it’s doing better!