@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@rae lol yep, it is! At least that’s the closest genre I can think of to refer to it by.
and yeah, story genres are very confusing and have lots and lots of overlap.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@rae honestly I agree.
make it work for writing and galleries too, so I can arrange those however I want (for example, if I was making a comic and wanted the pages to be in order)
-
Ruth posted an update 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@grcr Quick question: I still have that drawing of Nahim you did wayyy back (still love it, will always love it). Would you mind if I posted it on Unvale? Proper credit ofc.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Opiniated answers was what I was looking for, thx!
Thank you so much, I enjoyed your reply, and it definitely helped straighten my mind out. Now I’m working on fixing the plot, still set in sci-fi but with some of the fantasy elements that I liked, and advice from others.
On the scary part, the thing that terrifies me to the core…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Writer skills unlocked (if you’re not on Unvale, you won’t understand, but you still might like it):
Good morning, or afternoon, or evening, or goodnight!
I request on behalf of many my fellow creatives on the noble and colorful site Unvale, that you add a feature that allows us picky pencil-wielders to rearrange our spectacular and probably…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@loopylin the drawing one is so me lollll
I’m very flexible and like to curl up in crazy positions when I’m reading or watching a movie. It weirds out everyone who sees it but it’s comfortable to me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@loopylin Sorry I haven’t been able to RP. I was busy on the trip, and I haven’t been feeling great ever since I came back, so I haven’t been able to be on KP much or type anything long.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@rae Actually, Star Wars is a fantasy. Just set in space. The line between fantasy and science fiction is very, very blurred.
I like your original ideas for Guardian Angels better. But if you really want it to be fantasy-type and there be no sci-fi whatsoever, go ahead and do that, it’s your story.
Also, you really don’t need to have philo…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@rae thank you, I only recently found out about it and it shocked me.
-
whaley replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Nice to see a post from you!
The genre was sci-fi, but I’m thinking of swapping genres to fantasy.
Hmmm.
I like it when people give me opinionated answers, so that’s what I’ll do here. I don’t think you should change it to fantasy unless you really, really want to. You’ve only brought up two (maybe three?) reasons to change it, and they’…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Oof. I see how it is. (Just kidding lol)
Wait, is your WIP sci-fi? I thought it was fantasy for whatever reason. Btw, when I said that, I was specifically thinking of Chuck Black’s Nova. I never got past the first chapter.
Interesting you mention bulletproof armor, as the Realn famously wear bulletproof armor. The Nanians don’t, but I…[Read more]
-
Ruth started the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I think some of you are familiar with my old WIP Guardian Angels.
For those who need it, and those who have no idea what Guardian Angels even was, I’ll give a quick recap:
Guardian Angels follows the main character Nahim, and his best friend (who often steals the show and reader’s hearts as the favorite character by accident) Mandin, as Na…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Oof, that’s rough. Will pray!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@mineralizedwritings Thank you!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
That’s really sad I’m sorry about that! I will pray for your cousin.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
lgbtq people gravitate towards art because I know many of them are mentally unstable, and suffer from depression and other things,
If my apparently transgender cousin (I’m going to refer to him as “he” cause he’s a guy in reality, just confused) is any indication, this is exactly what’s going on with him. He married a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@loopylin LOL so you’re saying Fel was originally much closer than she knows to the characters of mine she’s met in the roleplays? That’s hilarious haha
Tail, invisibility, ex-assassin/revolutionary. Would 100% fit in with the Valve Galactic Universe.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 4 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 4 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 4 weeks ago

- Load More

I don’t mind, go ahead 😅
Thanks! I’ll post it once I’ve drawn a new drawing of Nahim, since I don’t think it’s right to use yours as a Primary Image