@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
Esther replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 1 week ago
Yes I did! Which is a great idea btw.
It’s also really exciting to see how many people are wanting to join KP! I wish there was a way we could get access into the system to let them all in. 😭 I have been following along on this convo though, so I don’t miss anything.
I’m on the fence about how involved I want to be in this…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I’ll join PE in a little bit!
I know our group of boys is there already but this class includes all the high schoolers, right? Marcel would be a fun character in PE by nature
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
Gabriel watched the child, puzzled. How could she be wearing the same clothes as Barnes, yet not know her? The clothes even smelled the same to him. And how had she looked like an older woman earlier to him. His head throbbed with questions, but he was pulled from his thoughts when he felt Lucy’s b…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
Lucy wiped her nose and crossed her arms again. “I d… hm, don’t know who that is. Barn. A barn?”
All around her, the foliage was dark and unfamiliar. None of it looked like home. She began to pant, a sense of dread building.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
My goodness, she’s such a cute child!
Glad you like her! I love Lu from the beginning to the end of her timeline. Even if a nine-year-old isn’t a super complicated character lol
lol, I’d like to see that.
It might happen anyway
About the voices, that’s the maze messing with Gabriel. I shall develop it later on.
Ah, I shall keep that in mind…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
My goodness, she’s such a cute child!
It took all the willpower in her not to jolt upright and crack the man’s chin.
lol, I’d like to see that.
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
“Lucy…What a strange name. It sounds like the name of some yellow flower.”
A vine shifted, and Gabriel tensed, glaring at it behind his mask. His ear twi…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
lol, I wasn’t meaning the silksong ending as much as the ending to book series that you compared it to. The ending where the MC dies.
Ah, yes. 😂 MC deaths are a hit-or-miss but the emotions were similar to when the trope works. Maybe because I was afraid for her death.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Part of me is picturing a little girl pout, but she’s too frightened for that
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
The rune over Gabriel’s eye on his mask does have strange sight properties, so that works!
Something told me he has magical intuition :]
Lucille
The man spoke. Lucy’s heart dropped. The voice belonged to a stranger.
For a long time, she didn’t say anything, even though the man’s voice was urgent. Fury temporarily warmed her body. Her h…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Sorry, I posted an rp, then didn’t like it, so deleted it.
oh…I probably missed that
We can say Gabriel can see through the magic for an instant and realize it’s Barnes; not to mention she’s wearing the same jacket.
The rune over Gabriel’s eye on his mask does have strange sight properties, so that works!
The Protector — Gabri…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
oh…I probably missed that
We can say Gabriel can see through the magic for an instant and realize it’s Barnes; not to mention she’s wearing the same jacket.
The rune over Gabriel’s eye on his mask does have strange sight properties, so that works!
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
Gabriel stopped at the voice. That wasn’t Barne’s voice…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
From the Silksong soundtrack, I like Strive, Lace, Greymoor, Bellhart, Widow, Hunter’s Trail, Bilewater, and Choral Chambers. Although it’s all good.
I’ll shut up about my obsession
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
THAT’S THE BEST ENDING IN THE WORLD!!! I LOVE THAT KIND OF ENDING!!!!!!!!!
I love the game. XD It was actually wasn’t a satisfying end by any means, because the protagonist kills a monarch and takes their place, essentially becoming a mindless entity and doing what she was bred to do.Â
But the game mechanics suggest that it is …[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Man, I am really not communicating today. I forgot to say Barnes is magically transformed by the labyrinth. She is now a child. Her age is magically reversed, so she’s maybe nine or ten?
We can say Gabriel can see through the magic for an instant and realize it’s Barnes; not to mention she’s wearing the same jacket.
Thank you for savin…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I forgot how much I loved rping.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
Gabriel was too shocked to catch Barnes, eyes staring at the wall where she had mysteriously fell from. After he shook himself, he noticed her face, not recognizing her without her mask, but then the strange clothes, so different from his own poor clothing, pulled his mind to recognition. He knelt, o…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Also good to have you back!
Okay, let’s see. We’re gonna do that fun thing where the character switches their name
Lucille
The girl stood tangled within the wall. Small and sleepy, one side of her ached to curl up in the leaves and let them whisper tendrils of mist into her body for as long as she lived. She could be another lifeless par…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
No problem at all, all of those things are fine. Also my characters change all the time, seems to be a product of roleplaying and testing things out.
Aw, the special little Sebster Gangster
😛
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Please excuse slight changes in Gabriel’s character, I’ve developed him a little. I also apologize for typos ahead of time, I might be coming down with something.
And this will probably be short, and I’m late to reply, sorry.
Sebastian had taken her warmer jacket from her office the last time he visited. The little devil.
Aw, the s…[Read more]
- Load More
