@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice @emily Hello! *flys in wearily* I’ll be writing a bit. Today was busy.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily, no I haven’t, but I’d like too! I’d especially love to visit Realm Makers, because we have nothing like that in Australia and it looks awesome. I’m just curious, what time is it in Texas?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily. yes I am! I live nearish to the capital.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily, unfortunately I’m about to go out!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m signing off @seekjustice
Unless… @kate-flournoy Are you on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 no worries. I’ve been kidnapped by Pinterest anyway. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Hey @jessi-rae welcome to Kingdom Pen. Oh, you like fairy tale retellings??? Me too, my current project is a beauty and the beast retelling and I’m enjoying it so much! Um…what question hasn’t been asked yet? Do you have a german shepherd? If so, what his/her name? I really like your profile pic, so cute!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Erm, well, I’m skyping someone now, so I’m taking a short break. @seekjustice
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jessi-Rae heyyyy! Legends of Light… I know that one… XD @Hope?
Ooh, INTP/ENTP. We have one INTP I think (@northerner) but I do believe you’re the first ENTP, if you are indeed one. 😉 Welcome aboard.
Yessss. I love writing poetry too.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m here but I’m not sure for how long! How are you doing?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@SeekJustice also Mark Twain’s The Prince and the Pauper. Great story. Surprisingly heartwarming for Twain. 😉
-
Jessi Rae and
Alia are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jessi-Rae Hi and welcome! Now what can I ask you… *scratches head* Hey, do you have a favorite movie?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@jane-maree @seekjustice @daeus @salome01w4g
I’m writing for a bit. Anyone with me?
-
Jessi Rae and
Jane Maree are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@SeekJustice The Three Musketeers is one that I absolutely loved when I read it several years ago. Other than that, Daeus and Josiah have great lists there.
-
Jessi Rae and
Daeus are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Nice! 🙂 *high fives you*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Very cool. Sounds similar to what I like writing! @jessi-Rae
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Ah! Okay, I thought your name looked familiar. @cindygreen
- Load More
