@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jessi-Rae I have a lot of favorite movies too. What movie-watcher can help it?
Of those you listed I’ve seen the first three Pirates movies. They’re so hilarious.(@Kate-Flournoy fyi we have at least three more INTPs than that. @I-J-Anderson, @R-J-Wordsmith, and @Alia. You’re welcome. Poor mortal human. XD)
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jessi-Marie I have a lot of favorite movies too. What movie-watcher can help it?
Of those you listed I’ve seen the first three Pirates movies. They’re so hilarious.(@Kate-Flournoy fyi we have at least three more INTPs than that. @I-J-Anderson, @R-J-K-Wordsmith, and @Alia. You’re welcome. Poor mortal human. XD)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jessi-Rae oh just pretty normal rhymey stuff. 😉 I like the poems that tell stories… or the ones that are almost like ballads. 😉 Not as good as I’d like to be, but I’ll keep practicing.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey all in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Majerot Well everything counts. 😀
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@emma-flournoy Hi and thank you! I actually have a lot of favorite movies. All the Pirates of the Caribbean and Mission: Impossible, God’s Not Dead 2, and Guardians of the Galaxy, to name a few.
@kate-flournoy Thank you. Yeah, I don’t know if I’m an introverted extrovert, or an introvert with extroverted tendencies. Cool! What kind of poetr…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to the Kingdom @aislinn-mollisong! Can I ask, is that your real name? It sounds just fantasy-ish enough to make me wonder… *wink*
Yep, Rolena is the best.
What’s your favorite thing about writing? -
Elizabeth and
Jessi Rae are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
katie replied to the topic The extra mile in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy, why thank you for the proper introduction! 😀
@graciegirl, “Zikers, seriously though, that’s so funny. Great minds…have similar taste in profile pics…? XD”….LOL 😀
Yes, I am an ENFP 😀
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Discussion for Video Six: Positive Character Arc in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 1 month ago
@aratrea Well, it only takes a three or four chapters before his home is destroyed and all that happens. He lives with hate and bitterness for a long time, especially since when he finally finds his sister, she is now the wife of the Saxon man that carried her off and has a child, and when he asks her to escape with him, she stays. It’s not until…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@aislinn-mollisong WELCOME TO THE BESTISTEST PLACE ON THE INTERNETS. *throws confetti and pizza* What are some of hobbies/stuff you like doing?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Welcome @aislinn-mollisong I hope you enjoy your time here! Have you done a lot of writing before??
-
Gracie posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago
Hey, all!
The forests of the east coast are callin’ me, and I am afraid I must take my leave of this fair Kingdom till they release me some many days hence.
Ahem.
In less flowery wording….. 😛
Farewell, everyone! I’m disappearing yet again for a family vacation. 🙂 So for any who tag me and don’t get a response for the next week or so….I’m not…[Read more]-
Aww, thank you @Emily! <3
-
-
Gracie replied to the topic The extra mile in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@LifeofKatie @Kate-Flournoy YESSSSS, I’VE ALWAYS WANTED A TWIN!! 😛
Zikers, seriously though, that’s so funny. Great minds…have similar taste in profile pics…? XDAnd Katie, you’re ENFP? Awesoommmeeee.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose Oh, yes. Praying for you guys. <3
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Bye none and all!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice The Cat of Bubastes G.A. Henty (though he does lecture some it is educational if that’s one thing you want.) The Witch of Blackbird Pond was pretty good. The Jungle Book. (On my reading list).
My mom said, Where the Red Fern Grows, Call of the Wild, Rin Tin Tin, !0,000 leagues under the sea.
Then you go! Now you have as many books as…[Read more] -
Jessi Rae and
GabrielleMassman are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Emma Flournoy and
GabrielleMassman are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago
- Load More

