@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jessi-Rae Hilariosity is a superb word. *solemn nod*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A New Synopsis For Edwin Brook in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 1 month ago
A story of action, adventure, and justice, written in a classical style.
@Daeus @His-Instrument me no likey. There’s no emotional hook.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Winter-Rose awesome! Survival is always a good thing… ;P
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@graciegirl Thanks for sharing! I’m glad this thread has encouraged you. 😀 😀 I love those verses! In Bible Bee this summer Hebrews 3 and 4 were some of the chapters/passages we studied (btw I qualified!!!) and so I recognized some of them. 😀
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@jess Oh, and I forgot to mention it’s really cool meeting another person who spells their name the way I do. 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Hello and thank you, @jess! 😀 That’s funny, I also thought I was being original when I started calling myself Jessi. In fact, I thought I made it up! Then I saw someone else with that name… I guess great minds think alike, right? 😉 XD
-
Jess replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jessi-rae Hello! I spell my name Jessi too! I seem to meet more and more people who spell their name like that. And I thought I was being original. 😛 My tag is just Jess though because people like to spell it with an e. Anyhoo, welcome to KP!
-
Jessi Rae and
Jess are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Keleigha Liess and
Jess are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Jess replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Hi @aislinn-mollisong! Welcome to KP! I love fantasy, and almost everything I write is fantasy. 🙂 How did you first start writing?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A New Synopsis For Edwin Brook in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus I actually really, really, really prefer the first synopsis… *rueful smile*
When you say ‘make it clearer who it’s for’ are you talking about the target audience? If that’s the case, a more explicit (but still subtle) ‘mission statement’ might be all that’s required. Not knowing precisely what the underlying issue is, I would say is it…[Read more] -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Hi @aislinn-mollisong! Welcome to KP! I’m new to the site as a member, but have been stalking – I mean, following – it for a while now (maybe several months up to a year?). I’ve found pretty much all the articles quite helpful one way or another, and I’m sure the things on here will help you too. Good luck on your fantasy trilogy! 😀
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@aislinn-mollisong Yay, you made it! I’m so excited you’re here!
As you can see, people here are super friendly and I know you’ll find lots of help for your trilogy. (which by the way, you never finished telling me about. I look forward to hearing all the little details next time I see you 😀 ) -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Kate-Flournoy *laughs* Nice. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jessi-Rae yup. She’s sixteen, I’m eighteen. Though everybody thinks she’s older so… *shrugs**grins*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jesi-Rae yup. She’s sixteen, I’m eighteen. Though everybody thinks she’s older so… *shrugs**grins*
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Kate-Flournoy I like writing the normal rhymey stuff too. 🙂 And poems that tell stories are pretty cool. One of my three closest best friends writes AMAZING poems like that. I think they’re amazing, anyway. 🙂
@Emma-Flournoy Yes, the hilariosity (yes that’s a word, I made it up XD) of those movies are probably why they’re on my list of…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Kate-Flournoy Pretty much. XD
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Hey @Aislinn-Mollisong! I second Kate about your name. 😀 Regardless, it’s quite a neat one.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emma-Flournoy *smirks* You’ve been waiting your entire life to be able to say that, haven’t you? XD
- Load More
