@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
katie replied to the topic Brainstormers this way in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Looks great @Daeus 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Good bye Nobody. *squeaks* It’s Nobody run! *flies out through the window* I am leaving for now, and fleeing Nobody.
(Who’s read Story Thieves?) -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
The Catwing is still present! (And distracted)
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
And the Catwing is still present!
-
Catwing replied to the topic In which I present myself your most abject servant in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@spradlin *sees person who might live on a farm in recent forum and can’t resist saying hi because she loves farms!* HELLO! Do you live on a farm! I like your picture with the cow! Do you have a horse! I want a horse! Do you have any pets! I have a cat! HELLO! I am moving! Hopefully to a farm! I’m to excited!!! Farms! *collapses into pile of…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*Glances at recent forum replies* Heyo @shannon !
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m doing some of that too.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m here. Trying to fix a mess. Or start one…it could go either way. @catwing
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hello Fellow Pen Wielders! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
*grins* I have more bugs, if you want some. I could fetch a magic table cloth that makes food if you want. @emerald-flyer
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hello Fellow Pen Wielders! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
*grins* I have more bugs, if you want some. I could fetch a magic table cloth that makes food if you want.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@emerald-flyer @kate-flournoy @daeus Any of you writing? (I got the tags from forum home page)
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Opps… That tag was @salome01w4g
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Brainstormers this way in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*whispers* One of my other selves put it in your head, @Daeus, that’s how I knew…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Brainstormers this way in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO SAY THAT! GAH! *dissolves into helpless laughter*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Brainstormers this way in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus *spends the next ten years of her life calculating the probable number of Daeuses in existence and which one she needs to steer clear of*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hello Fellow Pen Wielders! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@emerald-flyer Make my Catwing? *blinks and stares in shock as you play with feathers* Okay that, makes no sense… Anyway *eats bugs* another person ignores my bugs. *flies away to write more of her book.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Brainstormers this way in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*rolls eyes* I WON’T BITE YOUR FINGER OFF.
There. Now good luck figuring out which of me it was that was talking at the moment.
Cool. Good luck. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Aislinn-Mollisong Yep, @Catwing pretty much said it. 😀 Scroll through our old topics and revive any you want to. Pick up what you can and if you still have questions, start your own thread! Seriously. *clears throat and flicks dust off sleeve of immaculate uniform* We’re here to help you grow as a writer and encourage you as a member of our…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@aislinn-mollisong I did a free trial of Aetherlight a while back… What do you think of it? It seems intriguing I just never bought it. Was it worth your money? *glances over shoulder at a leather pouch* I won’t want to buy anything and then regret it… Though that doesn’t seem the case for this.
What can you do? *assumes a thinking pose* Let’s…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Brainstormers this way in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus Smeagol wouldn’t hurt a flea! Smeagol swears never to bite off your finger. We swears… on the Precious.
Oh yeah, I just meant, how many people will be taking the survey? How big is your field of feedback?
- Load More
