@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 I’m here now and will be until two o’ clock, and then I might be here again around three. I’ll tag you if I am.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Yes, yes, I’m sure they can stop any of my plans… *tone reveals I don’t think they can at all* *grins mischievously as you fly away to find army*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy I got home from babysitting earlier than I thought, so 3:00 might work. Let me know if you still can.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@Catwing, true. I named my two villains Emilia and Ilsa, names that I actually really like.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
*grins mysteriously* Because I needed a name. And pretty names can be villain names too… But of course she doesn’t think of herself as a bad girl. She thinks she’s good…
@seekjustice -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing, what?? How could you??
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
*nervous smile* Me too… But *cough* she’s a bad girl *cough* and doesn’t appear until the second book.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Bye and good night!
I made some progress with a doubting character. *grins. Then flies out the window that’s always open.* -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing, the profile you had before, the sky one, it was really pretty. nice work, and I like the name Rebekah. its so pretty!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
Oh! Allegory! Mine is an Allegory too.
@salome01w4g -
Catwing replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g I’ll be praying for you and them. God always has a plan, sometimes it’s just behind so much fog and mist that you can’t see it yet. Our family is selling our house and a buyer came. We worked on a contract, but when it got appraised (They said the lower floor was a basement. So it appraised lower.) The buyer didn’t buy our house. (I…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Absolutely praying, girl. <33
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice I posted another picture.
@salome01w4g
I made it darker so hopefully you can read some of it…
Anyway, The first is Rebekah and the second is the last wielder of the Dragon Sword.
Protectors are basically the bad guys
Guardians work for the King.
They fight each other. -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g sorry about your tag.
Please work…

-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@salomme01w4g Thanks. I’m going to post another in a second…
@seekjustice Which one? I’ve been trying to get the original one back, and have changed it a bit. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing, nice picture! I like it. (and I like your new profile pic)
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@jess no. No it’s not. *whimpers* At least it’s not to bad.
@salome01w4g That sounds complex… And expensive.
I don’t need college! *frolics in a pasture* I have words, dreams, pictures, and Ecommerce!
(That reminded me that as a random thing I made up for my book. That in order to under the libgonia’s feeding process, you had to go to a…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@jess no. No it’s not. *whimpers* At least it’s not to bad.
@salome01w4g That sounds complex… And expensive.
I don’t need college! *frolics in a pasture* I have words, dreams, pictures, and Ecommerce!
(That reminded me that as a random thing I made up that in order to under the libgonia’s feeding process, you had to go to a college and take a…[Read more] -
Jess replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Is that what you wanted? If not, then I don’t know…
- Load More
