@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Anne-of-Lothorien I’ll be praying.
@Salome01W4G @EpicAddie2 Yow, I’ll be praying. I haven’t had to move for at least 11 years, but I can imagine how hard it’d be. I don’t really want to experience it any time soon. 😛
Btw @That_Writer_Girl_99, how’d your dad do with his exam?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 will definitely pray for you! I hope it all goes well. 😀 and I can understand what it would be like, so many of you crammed in together, its hard sharing a room with three younger siblings (what I have to do) so I’ll pray for strength for you and your siblings, if this ends up happening. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily, I think Emilia is the Italian form of Emily. But don’t worry, the name I just found randomly flicking through an italan names page, I know a few emilys and I think they’re all lovely. and, well, Emilia isn’t really a villain, she’s more of an antagonist. she isn’t really evil though, so rest assured.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Nope I’m not. Weird. @salome01w4g
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
You’re going to write a short story, but it’s going to be long.
@salome01w4g *shrugs* Written minds don’t always think alike. -
Catwing replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g When I started to read your prayer request, my first thought was, “Wait just a minute! First she has my name, now she’s moving at the same time?” As I kept reading. “This is weird, she’s lived in that area for 16 years? I’ve lived here for 16 years.”
Strange… Just thought I’d say that. [If you’re moving to get more land or be…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 Seems several people are moving. I’ll be praying.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g *laughs at your pun* Hello! I’m on for a bit.
-
Jessi Rae and
Catwing are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Catwing replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Okay. *sees friend request* It is wiser to make allies when faced by an army of Catwings @jessi-Rae . Since you haven’t tried yet we can make peace and write lots of great stories. *smiles, then throws feathers of friendship*
[Awwww. Wait did you make a LotR pun? *stares into your eyes* Maybe? If so does he turn you invisible? {Hee, Hee, Hee.}…[Read more] -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
*frowns* Yes, I see… *glares at golden-armored Catwing* Technically, I never started trying to conquer this land yet. Wait, did I say ‘yet’? Ah, you can completely forget that. *turns back to you* *grins brightly* Yes, you keep an eye on me. XD
[That’s adorable, about your cat following you like a little shadow. 🙂 I used to have a dog like…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Bye @nobody I wrote over 300 words, planned, read, and invented new places [Dawn, Dusk, and The Heart.] So long!
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper That was great! *trots off to do some actual writing*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing @anyone else I’m signing out now. I wrote about 500 and beta-read a bit.
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
Thanks @dragon-snapper ! *hands you feathers* You have been most helpful. *runs off to find story…*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing *pops in* What? Where? I don’t see her! Aha!
*pulls Dragon Snapper out of the internets*
Stop melting chairs! -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Bye and hi. @daughteroftheking
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper I heard something else on the KP video about an inside about frozen raspberries. *wonders what it could be*
Head of Security? I think I just saw dragon snapper. They posted a comment above me. *grins* -
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing *wobbles and steadies self on imaginary wall* You know. The sequel on page 31 of this topic.
- Load More
