@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Furniture is so cowardly at times. *shakes head* Have fun @daughteroftheking ! Tell the big mousie I said, hi. *grins*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *glances at the floor*
*grins*
Heh heh heh.. 🙂
@catwing If the shaking is distracting you, let me know. I’ll melt it. 😛 XD -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Perhaps it is. Perhaps it isn’t.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Hello @dragon-snapper . *heroic yelp of surprise as her chair shakes in fear* *digs claws into chair to get it to stop* I need to write! Not ride a roller coaster chair! *chair setters but continues to vibrate* Oh, back massage. Thanks.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
It’s a good thing I’m sitting on the floor. @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Then my reputation proceeds me. Fear me, all ye KaPeefer chairs!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@jessi-Rae
*Can’t resist batting the feathers because she’s a Catwing.* { @dragon-snapper If you wish to do the pun I’m not stopping you this time.}
[Since I have other series like, ‘The Guardians’, ‘Thief’, ‘Shifter’, ‘Firebird, and ‘Agent’ already waiting for their turns to be written… Sure you can use that idea if you want. Until I decide,…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing @that_writer_Girl_99 @daughteroftheking @winter-rose Let’s see if I can do this without melting any chairs. I’m on.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking I will join you in Narnia!
@winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 I’m writing -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dauhgteroftheking I will join you in Narnia!
@winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 I’m writing -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I love it so much. @daughteroftheking Which songs have you listened to so far?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m here. @winter-rose
Although, I might be singing more than writing…kinda hard to work when Hamilton is playing in the background.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@aislinn-mollisong Is your book on a google doc somewhere? Because if you’re looking for someone to go through it, I can give it a shot.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Are you available?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Praying, everybody.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Some Feedback? in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@ryanna! Nice piece, it is creepy!!! My only point would be that the flashback in the middle isn’t necessary and is distracting to the rest of the story. I would suggest cutting it out altogether and merely working in small hints of what happened between Jamie and Lacie at the lake. Other than that, there are a few things, like “I saw her eyes…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Praying. @destiny @epicaddie2
@emma-flournoy He passed! Sorry I didn’t get around to telling y’all sooner. I’m busy, very busy. *sighs*
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic I need some help with publishing…… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Aislinn-Mollisong Long post coming up, sorry. xD
The basic process of being published varies greatly with what publisher you go with and whether or not you have an agent.
If you’re going for traditional publishing, you’ll have to do a lot of research on publishing houses/agencies that would accept your writing. It’s literally a process of…[Read more] -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing *grins and tries to catch a few feathers*
[Yeah, I did make a LotR pun. XD But unfortunately he doesn’t turn me invisible. Though, come to think of it, he might turn himself invisible… There have been times he’s been so still I somehow forgot he was there, and then flinched because he suddenly moved and became visible again. So weird.…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien I’ll be praying.
@Salome01W4G @EpicAddie2 Yow, I’ll be praying. I haven’t had to move for at least 11 years, but I can imagine how hard it’d be. I don’t really want to experience it any time soon. 😛
Btw @That_Writer_Girl_99, how’d your dad do with his exam?
- Load More
