@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*Flys in through the window that’s always there and always open* Hello birdie. What window have you been flying to? *grins showing her sharp feline teeth* *purrs* [ @perfectfifths I will jump in to!]
@emily-d I don’t know of any of those books. But I do like listening to Newsboys, Britt Nicole, and Hillsong Young & Free. (Also Toby Mac, Hollyn,…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon That’s basically how I do it. Except cropping doesn’t matter. I did a teeny tiny square for a picture and it did the whole thing. And if you notice your picture is rectangular. It only allows to crop perfect squares. (For mobile it’s long press on the picture, instead of right click)
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@emily Ooh, Peleg Chronicles! (I haven’t been keeping up with the convo, just saw your response XD ) That’s a great trilogy, though quite preachy, I found, so a non-Christian audience might not like it so much.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VhK457-khk76gsQ43vK4jjNs3Uk4WCKuuQuEMac9Xls/edit?usp=sharing
You know what, just look at them this way. I know how to do it this way.
@kate-flournoy Here, since you’ve read the story, you’ll appreciate these.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
Does anyone know how to post a picture on here? I’m trying to put some on straight from my computer but it doesn’t have a URL… @dragon-snapper @emily @shannon
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily, never fear, your secret is safe with me, 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@destiny also praying for your competition. I hope it goes well!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Bye nobody… Again I am the last to leave.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Hi @epicaddie2 ! I haven’t really met you yet so, hello. *tosses even more feathers* [I only saw LotR movies too.] Is there two of you? Cause your name is Epicaddie2. Like you’re the second.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Some Feedback? in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
1st person is MC POV
2nd person is a side character’s POV
3rd person is narrator
Basically…
@ryanna Correct. *grins* And the above should be correct too. -
Catwing replied to the topic Some Snapper Art in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper My brother [and I] are wondering if you have any drawing tips…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper *jumps out of chair into the air* *sits into another chair* *starts scratching new chair*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper Oh, cause that was confusing. I guess bye for now.
Star Wars? Oh… -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing *melts your chair* I did not say I was leaving. 😛 I was quoting LOTR.
Anyway, I am actually leaving now. *glances at Catwing*
Excellent picture, Catwing’s dragon brother! 🙂 Love the details.
@that_writer_Girl_99 Next time we meet, you must tell me what Star Wars character you are. 😀
Adios all!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper Bye to you too.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose Bye!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper *laughs* I only saw the movie and wondered why Sauron didn’t weaken the army when they attacked. (And there’s Sauron’s daughter) And why he isn’t in the Hobbit if he knew those people with the other rings and cloaks. (His wife died shortly before this time. Therefore he was back to his evil ways quite yet. He built forces during…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose *shoves the melted ring back into your hands* Take it. I’d rather not have it be my burden to bear. Good luck on your speech! (just don’t go — I have an ANOUNCEMENT! I am leaving… — and then pull a Bilbo card and disappear.)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Worry not. In Star Wars, I am Han Solo. Who are you?
@catwing You, indeed and without a doubt, are a writer. No one could create such a horrible backstory. XD - Load More
