@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*does a swoop in the air then leaves through the window* Farewell nobody!
Good bye Catwing! -
Catwing replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*blinks* *smiles* @emma-flournoy Now you can say your jokes are really lame (what you said) and pretty funny (what I said).
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
That’s seaweed on his hands by the way. It’s not attached.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
A being I have made up for my books.
Here’s another @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @shannon @emily @salome01w4g @daughteroftheking @jessi-Rae @that_writer_girl_99 @Emma-flournoy @kate-flournoy
The Aquamin!

-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
A being I have made up.
Here’s another @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @shannon @emily @salome01w4g @dauhgteroftheking @jessi-Rae @that_writer_girl_99 @Emma-flournoy @kate-flournoy
The Aquamin!

-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Catwing XD
-
Catwing replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@destiny praying
@emma-flournoy *laughs* It was pretty funny. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 That’s great!
@Destiny Hey, surely it’ll be your destiny to place high.
I know, that was really lame. I’ll be praying. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I have conquered recent forum replies @jessi-Rae ! Wait. Why am I saying this…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
If an island moves around what is it on? *ponders* Iceberg?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Thank you. @salome01w4g
-
Catwing replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
[ @jessi-Rae I believe that I did. *nervous laughter* Have fun writing! When you do.]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Ah, schoolwork. I’m starting slowly and late on that. Also I have something later today so less school. *grins* Best of luck!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*bats feather lazily*
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing [Okay, thanks. I will let you know when I write it, whenever that is. 🙂 I don’t know why we’re talking in brackets… I think you started it though. XD]
@epicaddie2 Thanks! 🙂 I used to play piano, but then quit because it’s not really my thing. My favorite LotR characters are Legolas, Gimli, Aragorn, Pippin, and Merry. And of course I…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Since @nobody is here I might as well ask them some questions. How’s non-existence?
Lovely. Today I did nothing.
Would you like some tea and peanut butter cookies?
Yes, but I don’t exist… So I can’t eat them. *inhales cookie aroma*
*gasp*
It’s okay. -
Catwing replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 (I was making a joke *shrugs* oh well) *thinks* I guessing that my made up character, Anastasa doesn’t count? I’ll go with Bilbo then.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@jess Oh, Pegasus. Hello fellow winged creature.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@emily-d How did I not notice that? *hands you dedication award* *wonders if you are secretly a cat, since cats take naps instead of sleeping like people*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
HELLO! I am here. @dragon-snapper @shannon @emily @daughteroftheking @jessi-Rae @that_writer_girl_99 @salome01w4g
- Load More
