@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@graciegirl Hi and thank you! 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing [Thanks, I will have fun writing when I do. 🙂 ] I’m currently working on my Snow White retelling for the Rooglewood writing contest. The title is classified until I can actually manage to accomplish more on the story. As for you conquering my thread… *sharpens sword* *evil grin*
@epicaddie2 Yes! I love Legolas and Gimli’s…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing That’s pretty cool. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@gracie-girl *nods* I understand.
*faces cavernous battle-grounds that just so happen to be inside of a mountain* I shall conquer this! -
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Dragon-Snapper A gazillion apologies noble dragon!! But I have just finished with my writing work for now and must take my leave. 🙁 I wish you luck in the fight!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing @salome01w4g @daeus @daughteroftheking @graciegirl
I’m on for a while. A while… … …
*heroically*
Don’t make me do this alone! Fight! Fight with me! Conquer bad literature! -
Gracie replied to the topic Hello Fellow Pen Wielders! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emerald-Flyer Oooh, another dragon!! Awesome sauce. 😀 Welcome to the Kingdom! Super jazzed to meet you. 🙂 (And I love your tag, btw.)
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hiya, new person here! ^-^ in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Ryanna *delivers mega-belated welcome* XD Hi-ya, fellow INFP! Happy to have you join us here at the Kingdom of Pen. 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Aislinn-Mollisong *peeks in* Zikers, I’m late, and it looks they all welcomed you pretty thoroughly already. But I’ll chip in all the same: WELCOME TO KINGDOM PEN! 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jessi-Rae Welcome to the Kingdom! I am SUPER late, but I just had to pop in and say a quick hi! 🙂
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Cool. Except you’re in America, so I dunno if it’s as easy here as it seems to be there. 😉
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Cool
-
Gracie replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Shannon Thank you! 🙂 🙂
-
Gracie posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago
I’M BAAACCKKKK!! *cough* Sorry. Little over-excited there I guess. XD *sheepish grin* Anyway, I have returned from the fair state of Maine, so hopefully, y’all will actually start getting replies when you tag me. 😛 I really missed you guys and being able to get back into KP is one of the best things about being home for me. Seriously. <3 Well,…[Read more]
-
Catwing and
EpicAddie2 are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Gracie replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Just poppin’ in to let all those who tagged me over the week, that I’ve been prayin’ even if I haven’t had the chance to respond till just now. <3
-
Gracie replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Kina-Lamb 🙂 Coolio!
And congrats on qualifying! 😀 😀 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Dilemmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus okay. Thanks. 😀 *writes it down on her list*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Dilemmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus drat. If you didn’t like that one I was gonna do it. ;P
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Dilemmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus not sure if you meant plot dilemmas or thematic dilemmas so I’m just gonna go with thematic.
Let’s see… kid who takes care of their famous parent who’s actually a horribly messed up, broken person, and the kid has to struggle with responsibility and resentment.Rejected third person of a love triangle who has to rebuild his/her…[Read more]
- Load More

She has returned!!! It’s good to have you back!
How was Maine?
@dragon-snapper 🙂 🙂 🙂 Thanks! Good to be back. Maine was AWESOME. It was gorgeous and amazing and blew me away and…yeah, awesome. XD