@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@daeus ‘The Time Travel Who Wasn’t Ready’… It does sound good.
-
Catwing replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
*cocks her head* Okay… @epicaddie2 @aysia-serene I’ll just watch for fires then.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Ethryndal Good. “The miserables ones” and in general terms which denote outcasts, poor unfortunates, that sorta thing. Think streets of Paris. :/
You pass the test.
Heeeyy imagine that, you know how to deal with emotional snowflakes! Shove ’em in the freezer. How clever.
No. It’s never a dictionary. Closer to an encyclopedia, to be precise. XD…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@Daeus I had a moment’s pause, as I noted, because I thought it was a little long, but after that split second I had no problem with it.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@theacornman A small two-eagle terrorizing settlements would be fun. *grins* Like a little a terrible terror from HTTYD (How to Train Your Dragon).
Snotlout: Ha! It’s like the size of my face.
Terrible Terror: *jumps on His face and bites his nose*
Snotlout: Get it off! Get it off! -
Catwing replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@theacornman A small two-eagle terrorizing settlements would be fun. *grins* Little a terrible terror from HTTYD (How to Train Your Dragon).
Snotlout: Ha! It’s like the size of my face.
Terrible Terror: *jumps on His face and bites his nose*
Snotlout: Get it off! Get it off! -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@Daeus Nah, I like the other one better than that. The Time Traveler Who Wasn’t Ready.
I like Time Turns Again too. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@TheAcornMan Yup, that’s very true. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 That might be good *cough* since Anastasa also sometimes sets things on fire. *cough*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Mentorship in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Ethryndal got it. *tries not to eye Galadriel too weirdly* I, however, am past midlife crises, being already dead.
Posthumously,
~Luthien Tuniviel
-
Catwing replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice I haven’t heard of him… though it’s been 3 years since I saw the LotR and I changed the story in my head. [Eg. Adding Anastasa]
@epicaddie2 *facepalm* But the new site is this site refurbished. Basically. Everything here gets transferred over. AND KP WILL NOT GO UP IN FLAMES! NOT IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT! -
SeekJustice replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 What? You gave your other firework to Pippin!!!
Actually yes he might be. I can’t really remember now. -
Catwing replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 *shakes her head*
-
Catwing replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice Never fear Anastasa doesn’t like him either! though it is mostly because of when I added sirens to the world, the elves and them didn’t like each other. Any way… I only saw the movies.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 happy birthday to Frodo and Bilbo! My favourite charactersbare all the hobbits (though I like Bilbo and Frodo the most) and also Bill the Pony because he’s so unappreciated. If you haven’t read the books you won’t know about Bill, but he’s pretty cool. Also I’m sorry to say that I can’t stand Legolas. I think it’s because he’s so…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 You’re welcome. It’s a good thing I had Anastasa have water powers. [Because I had her mother be a siren] Just please be careful with those fireworks next time. 😉 Okay?
-
Catwing replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
*gasps* NO! *bits her lip* I can fix this. I can fix this. *closes her eyes and concentrates* I got this. *water rushes up on to the fire and saves KP* *sighs* That was close. @epicaddie2
-
Catwing replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
*gasps* NO! *bits her lip* I can fix this. I can fix this. *closes her eyes and concentrates* I got this. *water rushes up on to the fire and saves KP* *sighs* That was close.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*realizes she gets to do some actual writing today* YES! *bounces all over the room*
-
Catwing replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
*grins like crazy and pulls out some of Gandalf’s fireworks* The advantages of having a character with a dimension traveling machine. *hands a firework to everyone*
@epicaddie2 Me either. *lights one firework that becomes a catwing* - Load More
