@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing *melts random chair that you were using as a scratching post*
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@michael-stanton You’re Dark Overlord? Like as in Dark Evil Overlord Stanton from LKD?
*melts*
That is too awesome…too awesome…
Chosen One of Three? You make the calls, oh Dark Overlord. *shrugs, then decides that’s probably not sufficient* *hands you coffee with soy ice cream*
AKA kid

-
Catwing replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
See @that_writer_girl_99 ! I don’t need taming.
@dragon-snapper Exactly. *uses a random chair as a scratching post* -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing *raises brow* Yeah…like burning chairs, except yours is tens times as friendly.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper Yipee!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
No! @that_writer_girl_99 It is just a feather. Like a peace or truce feather or something. *shrugs* I give out feathers… *ponders* I suppose it is my thing, like burning chairs.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I’ll join you!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
I’m at work…no writing for me. @catwing
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper @salome01w4g @winter-rose @jessi-Rae @that_writer_girl_99 @epicaddie2 I’m going to be writing! *pulls out quill to write* *realizes it’s a feather* *bats quill around*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
*holds up feather* Why do I have this? Is it for taming? Are you going to teach me? @catwing
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien, So happy for you!!! praying for you and her. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Tame? *comes out from under table* That isn’t how you tame a catwing! To tame a catwing you have to… why am I telling you? @that_writer_girl_99 Anyway *hands you a feather* have a feather.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
*puts away sword* Good. *smirks* How to tame a catwing… @catwing
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
*cowers under table from the eccentric mentor* But I did my math! *puts paws on top of head* *starts mumbling* 3X + 32 = Is something…. Math… No! I’ll be good! I’ll be good!
-
Catwing changed their profile picture 9 years ago
-
Catwing posted an update 9 years ago
Does my cover picture look like I night fury? *considers* Or a catwing or cat? *sits in feathers to think* Anyway… Hmm…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Be nice, @catwing otherwise I have so go all mentor-y on you
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@jessi-Rae *raises eyebrow* What was that Wise Jester? *studies her sword since she is a Knight*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@sage-G *flies in through window* Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! I am Catwing, ambassador of the catwings of Allore (a place in my books). *throws feathers* Hooray! Another writer! What book are you working on?
@seekjustice *batts a feather towards you, while starring at you* I don’t throw feathers when I’m mad. When I’m mad I.. *cheshire cat…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Welcome to the Kingdom @LivyLynn!! Super stoked to have you here. 😀 Ah, yes. Those spam boxes are quite evil in some ways, aren’t they? 😜 Hope to see you around!
- Load More
