@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@seekjustice *looks up from squeezing two chocolates and some feathers together* It’s melting… *stares at chocolate covering her paws*
Okay Chocolates for peoples. Bugs for human larvae and dwarfs. Got it. -
Catwing replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Congrats @anne-of-lothlorien
@epicaddie2 I know. My family’s closing this week. Moving next week I think… -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing *desperately hopes that she does not disappoint*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing aha! you’re learning, good. 😀 Chocolates are good and humans respond better to chocolates than to feathers. Feathers make humans sneeze and only small boy humans eat bugs.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Corissa-maiden-of-praise NO PROBLEM SHEESH YOU SOUND BUSY! Wow. 😛 I wish you very well with all that stuff.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*waits eagerly for your book* @seekjustice
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise This a summary…
@sage-g starts page.
I get here first!!!
Other people get here.
Jessi-Rae mentions conquering KP. Again.
I was going to stop her.
Elizabeth said she would get mentor-y if I wasn’t good. *cowers from math*
Dragon-snapper melted a chair I was scratching and gave me a scratching post.
That’s the gist of it. -
Catwing replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
*pats your back* It’s okay @seekjustice I just figured people out too. *opens box of chocolates* You don’t eat bugs, you eat chocolate! *savors one with raspberry filling*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing not right now I’m not, but I hate it when I do. I just get lost in confusion when I try them.
I *have* an opening, you’ll have to let me know when you read it whether it’s any good or not. 😀 -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice you writing fight scene too?
The opening figured out yet? -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@sage-g Fantasy is fun. Mine is a fantasy and sci-fi. I have summary…
Finding Secrets
Six friends are called to be a part of the Seven and find three jewels.
As they journey secrets start leaking out and the Seven are put to the test.
But the only way to save Allore and find the jewels is to stick together.Ta-da! If you have trouble with…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing, ergh, I hate fight scenes! I’m no good at them either. I hope it goes well though. I’m about to start work on it.
-
Catwing replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
Oh, ho! You said Chosen kid! @dragon-snapper you like that now?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise Uhhh…sorry. I think I missed something. XD I was laughing about what you said about the eccentric mentors… 😛
British and Southern seriously WOULD be a cool combination though, now that you mention it. 😀 -
Catwing replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper Chosen One the fiery? XD XD XD 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice Hello! I’m writing a fight scene… which I don’t think I’m really great at. How’s your book?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Hi @Livylynn! Great to have you here. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing hello!!! How’s your last few chapters coming along?
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@catwing Chosen One the younger? XD
- Load More
