@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
Wow… All the collages are so cool! I wish I was talented enough to do such things. 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic For all who love speculative fiction in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
Sounds awesome! I’ll definitely try to be there. 🙂
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@Mariposa Thanks! 😀 The eyes are my favorite part of that one too.
@Corissa-maiden-of-praise @jane-maree @salome01w4g I love them all!! 😍😍😍
@emily I just browse Pinterest for pictures then use this app Leonardo on my iPad to put them together. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic For all who love speculative fiction in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Daeus yikes… okay. I’ll see what I can do.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper the Chosen Kate… hm. *frowns* Yeah, I’m not sure that rolls too well either. XD
-
Rolena Hatfield and
Destiny are now friends 9 years ago -
Ingrid replied to the topic For all who love speculative fiction in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@aratrea Okay, great. Good to know! *rushes out of room to register*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic For all who love speculative fiction in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@daughteroftheking
Awww…thanks so much! It means a lot. 🙂 -
Snapper posted an update 9 years ago
@f5a8c3e92 Ooh, is your Cover Image the Master Sword? You like Zelda? 😀 😀 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@catwing No! No! *facepalm*
Here. If I must be Chosen Kid, then there’s also Chosen King and Chosen Kate. The Three Chosen ‘K’s. XD
But I’ll go by Chosen One.
-
Gracie replied to the topic For all who love speculative fiction in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
Oh my gosh I’m so excited. Sorry, I know I already said that but I missed the last panel and I was so heartbroken and now it looks like I can make it to this one and AGHH. *dies* *jumps back up* Wait! No I can’t die yet. 😆 I’ll miss it if I do.
I shall protect you dear October 2nd to the best of my ability. *dons battle armor* *in dramatic voice*…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic For all who love speculative fiction in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
*bites nails* At this point I think I can make it. I guess we’ll see when the time comes but I really want to be there so maybe I can bend a few things to make room for it if I have to.
What time is it, again? @Daeus -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@Daeus okey dokey. 🙂
-
Jessi Rae's profile was updated 9 years ago
-
Kina Lamb changed their profile picture 9 years ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic For all who love speculative fiction in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@aratrea *is pleased*
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@jane-maree That first one is cool! I especially like that picture in the corner with the girl and the stars. And the characters in the second collage look like people I’d want to get to know. 🙂
@salome01w4g That castle is epic.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic For all who love speculative fiction in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@aratrea You forgot to tag me again 😭
-
Ingrid replied to the topic For all who love speculative fiction in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
*kicks chair* I. Want. To. Be. There. So. Bad. *kicks chair again*
Unfortunately, my grandpa just died and we will be out of town for his memorial around that time. Have fun for me, everyone. 😉 🙁 -
Gracie replied to the topic For all who love speculative fiction in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
Another panel! 🎉🎉🎉 YIPPEEE!!
And one about fantasy and sci-fi?! Zikers! *trips over self to register*(I kinda love panels if y’all hadn’t noticed. 😜)
- Load More
