@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 @jessi-Rae @salome01w4g @daughteroftheking @seekjustice How goes the book? @jane-maree @aislinn-mollisong I’m writing…………. *sits down to write* Library scene. Yay.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 9 years ago
@christi-eaton Those are really good.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Me writing… who’s with me?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Beta Readers for Fairytale Scifi Book! 🙂 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
*crys because she is going to beta read this month a different book and she loves fairy tale rewrites and is busy anyway* Sorry I can’t right now… maybe you will need another beta reader later.
Sounds cool. -
Catwing replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 9 years ago
*crys* so sad… @cloudy
-
Catwing replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g @epicaddie2 and other people…
My family has bought our house today! Yay! We’re working on it and are currently renting our old house while we fix the new one. Thanks for your prayers. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Political Intrigue in the forum Fantasy 9 years ago
@daughteroftheking *explodes because of happiness that she helped someone think of something differently*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Political Intrigue in the forum Fantasy 9 years ago
*drops from ceiling in a cloud of plaster-dust and lands with a crash in the middle of the floor*
I HAVE ARRIVED.I not only adore political intrigue in fantasy, I believe it can be absolutely essential for developing your world and characters.
Disclaimer before I explain that— a fair chunk of my characters are inherently political by very…[Read more] -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Beta Readers for Fairytale Scifi Book! 🙂 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@livylynn Hey! Do you have a certain time you want the feedback sent to you? I’m super interested (fairytale/ sci-fi sounds fascinating!) but am trying to think through all my time commitments.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@mariposa Actually, I don’t think I should give Raruus any bullets at all…. (And yes, I love the Andy Griffith show!) 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic NaNoWriMo Out Of Season in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@aislinn-mollisong It is National Novel Writing Month. It’s traditionally in November, but who has time for that?
@hannah-c Meybe…I’ll think about it, but schedule never work like that. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@amy-l-klob *gasp* No one said it…
WELCOME TO THE BESTISTEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET! 😀
I’m Dragon Snapper, pleased to meet you. 😀
Do you have a novel you’re working on?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Political Intrigue in the forum Fantasy 9 years ago
@warrioroftherealm Here’s honesty.
I do not like the political intrigue, if it’s what I think you’re referring to.
INFO DUMPS.
AGH!!
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@amy-l-klob Welcome!!! I’m so glad you found KP! (Before I joined KP I hadn’t used a forum either :p don’t hesitate to ask questions if you need help navigating this new world 🙂 )
And a fellow drama lover! Favorite drama? Do you like musicals? -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Hi (for the third and probably not the last time) in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@joy-schmidt You’re back! (again, haha 😀 ) Couldn’t stay away, huh? :p I’m super glad you’ve returned! (Maybe this time we’ll succeed at keeping you around?)
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hi (for the third and probably not the last time) in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@aislinn-mollisong Really? Cool. Aberdeen will have to eat that book. 😉
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@amy-l-klob Hi! Glad to have you here! I’m not into social media either; the only ones I’m on are Instagram and Pinterest. However, my assistant Aberdeen the Authorosaurus (he’s an ink-drinking, book-eating dinosaur) is on Fossilbook and Stomper.
What are your favorite books?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@aislinn-mollisong Good, I’m really glad it worked. 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@aislinn-mollisong Try this link: https://kingdompen.org/panel-discussion/
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@aislinn-mollisong Are you registered for it? You should have gotten an email with a link to the panel…
- Load More
