@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@that_writer_girl_99 will continue. 😉
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Hello everyone! I’m taking a midterm for my hardest class tomorrow afternoon and I’m really, really nervous. I’ve been studying for a while now but I’m still terrified I won’t pass…can y’all pray for me? @shannon @dragon-snapper @winter-rose @daeus @kate-flournoy
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@mariposa
Yeah, the title is actually Substitute which is the meaning of Jaclyn’s name. 🙂 -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@ingridrd I like your character’s name. 🙂 Do you have a title for your WIP?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@aratrea XD Perfect.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@raevynstar *nods* Totally valid reason. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Author's Attic in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Rolena-Hatfield that’s awesome! I like the color scheme. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@raevynstar heyyyyyy! I’m an INFP too. 😀 Welcome to KP; so glad to have you here. I’m a poet (of sorts 😛 ) as well. Why do you like poetry?
-
Ingrid and
Hannah are now friends 9 years ago -
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
Here’s another one I made. This is the protagonist of my WIP, Jaclyn Fallows.

-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@raevynstar
Hey there! *tries to think of a good get-to-know-you question* Hmmm…are you a dog or a cat person? 😉 -
Kina Lamb and
raevynstar are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper and
raevynstar are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate Welcome to the dark side, Xonos. We have ice cream.
XD
Well, you might’ve guess that this isn’t the dark side. We have too many elves and unicorns for that. But anyway, welcome! Glad to have you!
Cool name, BTW.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@salome01w4g *waddles along, whistling somewhat innocently*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Is My Main Character Well-Developed? in the forum Characters 9 years ago
Oh, and if he has PTSD does he get to have a Labrador follow him everywhere? 😀 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Is My Main Character Well-Developed? in the forum Characters 9 years ago
@raevynstar Ooh! He does sound like a great character. For someone who controls fire, he doesn’t sound like very much of a fighter, which I think is great, because when someone thinks fire, they think of a fighter. Nice and unique, that one. *thumbs up*
If you want to improve him, I’d discover some of his quirks. What does he do when he’s…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy and
Kina Lamb are now friends 9 years ago -
Gracie posted an update 9 years ago
Hey @emily!
I just wanted say a quick hi and how are ya. XD I feel like I’ve been a bit awol these past couple weeks and I haven’t really gotten to chat with you for a while. 🙂 So…how’s things? How is your lighthouse story coming along? Or any of your writing projects for that matter? (Oops, just remembered that you said you were going to be…[Read more]-
Glad to hear you’re doing well! Eek, same here. I’m having a “minor” problem finding time to write too. School. Is. Crazy. XD Do you have any other writing projects besides the lighthouse story in the works?
-
Yes, I am homeschooled and I love it almost too much. XD Aw, yeah. I totally get it about the story. Some of them just don’t click. I have no idea why, but I’ve seen happen before and I’ve had I happen to myself. I have a couple WIPs, only three that I’m really serious about, but with school as crazy as it is right now they’ve all been kinda out…[Read more]
-
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Haha! You’re too quick! I just realized someone already asked you that, so I went to ask something else, but you’d already answered! hehe 🙂 Anyway, I’ve never heard of them. I’ll have to look them up!
- Load More
