@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@catwing Thanks! These are so fun to make!
@salome01w4g Wow, nice!
@shannon Not horrible at all! 🙂 Love it! -
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Author's Attic in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@rolena-hatfield I have a blog.https://anordinarypen.wordpress.com/ I’m only fairly new to the world of blogging though 🙂
-
katie replied to the topic The Author's Attic in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@rolena-Hatfield – I do have a blog called Surrendered ☺️🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
You’re welcome @seekjustice
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@emily no worries. See you all soon!
-
katie replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@livylynn -thanks! 🙂 I’ve been blogging for a few years now. But recently changed my title to Surrendered. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@shannon let me give youcan education in Aussie slang, my friend. Bloke is the term for a man. The correct term for a woman is sheila. No idea why.
(But even the most aussie aussies I know don’t really say it so…)
Bloke and mate are both used a lot though.
Thank you. Australia has a really cool zoo in a little town called Dubbo and that’s…[Read more] -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@shannon Ooh! Palm trees! Where does this story take place? 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Epicaddie2 yay!
@catwing thanks -
Catwing replied to the topic Looking For Critique Of Realistic Middle-Grade Book in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@shannon *purrs* You’re welcome.
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic The Author's Attic in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@josiahdeboer There is no shame in sharing. In fact you just led the way for others to shamelessly share.
@kate-flournoy @lifeofkatie @dragon-snapper @seekjustice Anybody else have a blog? 🙂
And anyone else who has a blog that we don’t know about, should say something here.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@daeus I haven’t read the book so I can’t say much except, drop the last paragraph. It breaks up the flow and doesn’t seem needed.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*relieved* @seekjustice Have a fun trip and get loads of editing done.
This is random
Editing is like laundry, you have to do it in loads. -
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@ingridrd Whoa. That is really cool… And mysterious. I like mysterys…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate @seekjustice praying.
[Sorry other people I forgot to say that earlier… @whoever-I-Forgot-To-Tag] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing thank you for the farewell. *tucks chocolates away in pockets of car trip*.
It seems to me that humans don’t run away from things they don’t like, they just pretend they don’t exist, for the most part. I think you’re okay. 😉 -
Catwing replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper Unicorns? Where? I have not meet a unicorn in this dimension.
@salome01w4g Thanks. A friend read a chapter I wrote that had chicken pot pie and said that’s what she was hungry for after. 🙂
I also invented a place called Dawn and Dusk. 😉 -
Catwing replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 9 years ago
@salome01w4g Your birth year? *cough* You weren’t born in February were you? *cough* Our lives collide again.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g the singer was Nick Jonas in Les Mis. We found a lot of the things he did and said quite amusing.
I know! I shall miss you too. But never fear @catwing I’m bringing my editing with me and will work on it during the long car trip. 🙂 -
Catwing replied to the topic Looking For Critique Of Realistic Middle-Grade Book in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@raevynstar Hi! I am busy so I can’t right now… But a shall tag some people… Perhaps they can help you? …
@emma-flournoy @jessi-Rae @daughteroftheking @epicaddie2 @that_writer_girl_99
@salome01w4g @his-instrument @dragon-snapper @emily @shannon - Load More
