@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hello, Hello, Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Oh… Okay. @kballen that’s why I don’t now about it.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@salome01w4g Feathers are the best thing to fall on. 😉
-
Ingrid and
Catwing are now friends 9 years ago -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g Well, I am a cat with wings… Isn’t that a bit crazy?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 9 years ago
@cloudy Wow. Good job.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@salome01w4g *smirks* praise indeed. XD
-
Catwing replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@salome01w4g what are you confused about? Dawn and Dusk are two cities rumored to be in Allore.
@xonos-darkgrate Yes you can.
Upload it as your profile picture, but don’t click crop!
Right-click (or long press for mobile) on the image (not the one in the cropping box) until a little box pops up.
Choose copy.
When you are commenting there is a…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate @dragon-snapper *kicks back and grins* You guys are totally entitled to your opinions. Far be it from me to take that from you. By all means— miss out. That makes him all mine. *evil cackling*
XD @Dragon-snapper you and I’ve been over this before. @xonos-darkgrate, just know that I have observed that among those who watched The…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hello, Hello, Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@kballen Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! I am Catwing, Ambassador of the catwings of Allore. I have seen many creatures, but what is a hippogriff?
*Throws fries, even though she would like flies.* -
Catwing replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@raevynstar Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! I am Catwing, Abassador of the catwings of Allore. *throws chocolate* What do you like do besides write?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
Kylo Ren is the worst…
@xonos-darkgrate FINALLY! Someone who agrees with me. (@kate-flournoy and @daeus think he’s awesome for some reason…) 😉
-
katie replied to the topic The Author's Attic in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@rolena-Hatfield, thank you so much! You are so sweet 🙂 I Surrender All is a wonderful hymn 🙂
-
katie replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @xonos-darkgrate – Whaaaa? Am I missing out on a convo about Star Wars, specifically one of the best Star Wars movies: Rogue One? I looooved it! 🙃🙃
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic The Author's Attic in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice I just took a look at your blog! (I’ll be back for sure) I especially like your books page where you have your books in progress. You have quite a few projects going at the same time!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@salome01w4g yeah, kinda the point. XD
No, The Force Awakens is amazing. You have to see it. *doesn’t say anything else*
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic The Author's Attic in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@lifeofkatie Your blog is so sweet! I look forward to reading more. Also, your theme song in your blog has been one of my recent faves 🙂
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic The Author's Attic in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@kate-flournoy The link works now if that makes you feel any better 🙂 I’ve been waiting for ever so long for you to announce your blog open to the public!!!
I like it very much (it’s so you!) and hope to keep updated on it. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate @salome01w4g @daeus agreed, Krennic is awesome. Favorite character… eh. I can’t pick. 😛 Probably Cassian. I love K2 though.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@xonos-darkgrate YES. Oh please, don’t get me started. It’s got to be one of my favorite movies ever, and I’m really picky too.
- Load More
