@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
@seekjustice Did I hear my name? 😛
@radically-surrendered Welcome to Kingdom Pen! 😀 Your books sounds so interesting!
Anyways her parents were cast into exile on an island where the Kingdom sends all its criminals, ‘undesirables’, and rebels, and she was born there, but longs to see the outside world, for freedom.
This part reminds me of the…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
@radically-surrendered yes, I live in Australia! it’s pretty amazing here, @jane-maree @clairec @perfectfifths are all Aussie too, and there are a few more floating around. I love other countries too, and it’d be fascinating to visit Mexico one day. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@dragon-snapper bye!!!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@Dragon-snapper Farewell! Thanks for writing! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@jane-maree *grabs pizza on the way out and munches on it happily*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@seekjustice @jane-maree @salome01w4g We were a lively bunch tonight. 😛 I wrote 339 (ew) and finished editing 1/3 of a chapter! Adios amigos!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper I most certainly do! *hands you some*
(and sorry, I got called away to help my dad with something and didn’t have time to mention that I temporarily disappeared. >.<) -
Snapper replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 8 years, 12 months ago
Hey people! A good song for writing (in my opinion) is Time by Hans Zimmer –from Inception, an awesome movie (also in my opinion). It starts out very quiet, but it builds! And power!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@jane-maree Just curious…you wouldn’t happen to have some pizza would you? 😀
-
Mariposa Aristeo and
Emily D are now friends 8 years, 12 months ago -
Ingrid and
Emily D are now friends 8 years, 12 months ago -
Snapper and
Emily D are now friends 8 years, 12 months ago -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper @salome01w4g Welcome, welcome, and hello. *waves*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@jane-maree @salome01w4g @dragon-snapper welcome!! I am starting my editing now. I super excited because I’m almost finished my rewriting!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@salome01w4g @seekjustice @jane-maree I’m here! Write/edit time!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@SeekJustice I’m here to join you!! I have two chapters to critique/edit.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@catwing @salome01w4g @Shannon @Emily @dragon-snapper I’m back!! I will be editing in about half an hour if anyone wants to join me. 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
I’ll be worldbuilding for awhile if anyone wants to join me. @shannon @dragon-snapper @xonos-darkgrate
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 12 months ago
Ah, but see, therein lies the wittiness of my comment…for in telling you I wasn’t going to make a comment, I also reflected my disdain, no? @xonos-darkgrate
-
Snapper and
Joseph Darkgrate are now friends 8 years, 12 months ago - Load More
