@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@xonos-darkgrate man… and I thought I was a cynic… 😛
Duly noted, however. Empire Strikes Back is my favorite of the original trilogy as well, and I was a little miffed that TFA’s plot was basically a remake of A New Hope… but I think A New Hope lent itself very easily to being remade because the plot was so generic, which is less the case…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
RAAAAAAWRGH. @kate-flournoy That was my Chewbacca impression. I’m very proud of it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 I adore Chewie. But he is obnoxious. 😛
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
… @kate-flournoy Are you gonna tell me you don’t like Chewie? *prepares to fight you*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 I know… :'(
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@daeus I liked the penguin thing! It was cute.
@emma-flournoy NO! I love Kylo Ren so much. He’s a really great character in that he’s real–he’s not a perfect villain, and there’s this strange thing about him where he’s fighting the urge to turn to the “light side”, something not seen much in movies.
@kate-flournoy It’s too bad you live so far…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@Daeus haaaa… oh dear. I didn’t even think of that. *wrinkles nose* You’re right. That could be awful.
But then again maybe Chewie just found himself a pet as obnoxious as he is. -
Snapper replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@Daeus first of all, it’s Rey and Finn. An e, and two ns. Get it right.
Second of all— yes. I noticed. And I like that. Because he seems to be doing a lot better. *nods*
@Dragon-Snapper noooooo! 🙁 🙁 🙁 I’m so sorry. I have no idea why.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
Agh! No! It’s on restricted mode for meeee!!!!
*runs around in circles screaming (virtually, of course)*
Why, Kate why!!!!
@kate-flournoy -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy of course. But since her son obviously couldn’t make himself do it— *gross sobbing*— I’m not quite clear on how, yet.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Ugh. :/
What about Leia? She has to die somehow, doesn’t she?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
Ehh… I revived. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy he finds a nice sweet mechanic who also comes from a hard past and isn’t too high or great for him. *nods*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
Oh wait, you died. Oh well.
*bawls* I wasn’t ready for you to do that yet, Kate. :'(
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy That sounds very good. Him pulling her down and them eventually meeting in the middle.
That would be WOW.
Here are the smelling salts. *ss* Also—just being the voice of cheer here—you’re going to be living in a wheelchair after the seizure you have either way. If it does OR doesn’t happen that way. So just be prepared.
But…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
NOT TO MENTION THERE IS ‘REDEMPTION ARC’ WRITTEN ALL OVER THIS THING.
Seriously— his denial? His frantic craze to bury the past? It should have already been buried. He shouldn’t be having to struggle through this again.
But he is.
Which means…*explodes from contained excitement and dies*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 From that, I take it, you’re not a Kylo Ren hater? 😀
- Load More

