@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago

-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Can anyone tell me how to put a picture on here? I can’t figure it out…
-
Elizabeth changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Elizabeth changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Elizabeth changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@radically-surrendered Also a valid reason. 😀
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd Nice! I actually have that same picture (the one with the hand and the blue wispy stuff coming out of it) in one of my own collage-experiment thingies. XD
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Here’s another one of mine…probably my favorite, actually.

-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 That’s so sad! Poor little guy…
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 12 months ago
@Emily What? *blinks innocently* Would I do that?
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@salome01w4g
Yeah, I know. I was just theorising. 😉According to this chart, though, Rey is 19.
http://www.yodasdatapad.com/ages.html -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@salome01w4g Yeah, Vader died before Rey was even born.
It’s 32 years between Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens (release-wise), so assuming they’re in “real time” (the time that passed between “events” is also 32 years) and the actors’ ages are the characters’ ages, that means Rey was only 23 in TFA. That’s almost 10 years’ difference, so…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@belegteleri Yup. I have no idea what I’m doing. XD I think it’s more a sci-fi fantasy, because there is technology, but the characters come across races that (some) are more like fantastical creatures than “traditional” aliens. I don’t know how to explain it. 😛 I’ve wanted to write a sci-fi for a while, just the right idea never came…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 12 months ago
@epicaddie2
Very nice indeed. 🙂 -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 12 months ago
@epicaddie2 That’s not a bad idea… XD
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 12 months ago
Ooh! I’m a Loyal Sidekick instead of a Wise Jester now! *looks around* Now who shall I kick in the side…?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 12 months ago
@epicaddie2 That is really cool!
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic What do you put in your journal? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@jadamae Processing via thoughts on paper. Glad I’m not the only one 🙂 Quote books are so fun! Once you do start one, you’ll have fun and love it!
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic What do you put in your journal? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@Shannon Hand cramps are the worst! I’m so thankful for computers! Otherwise I would never be a writer. My hand would probably fall off. :p You could start journaling with a keyboard. (I know, I know… not the same as actual paper.) But you can always print them out and bind them together so it’s actual paper.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 12 months ago
@epicaddie2 Nice! 🙂
- Load More
