@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Mariposa Aristeo and
Cindy are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 sure thing! Will be praying 😀
-
Jessi Rae and
Hannah R. are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you Google search: What would happen if we had no moon?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Praying for you! @epicaddie2 And your youth pastor, too–that sounds scary.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic What Is Your Favourite Tool To Use As A Writer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily-d One of my favorite writing tools would have to be The Emotions Thesaurus that some people already mentioned. 🙂 And also baby names books/name generator websites.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd I love it! XD
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
This is what I have to say to anyone who hates the movie…

lol 🙂 😉 -
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@shannon It’s one of my all time favorite movies. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Stay out! in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 11 months ago
@warrioroftherealm A thick line of pine trees that seems almost impossible to cross.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
*pops in* What do you do to post a GIF? *pops out*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I love it! Nice job. 🙂
-
katie replied to the topic Stay out! in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 11 months ago
@warrioroftherealm – I was thinking a river (like aforementioned), barbed wire, guards, dugouts, etc. 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Stay out! in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 11 months ago
A forest…a maze…a river, like Kate said… @warrioroftherealm What genre is this for?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Stay out! in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 11 months ago
@warrioroftherealm a river?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily XD
@that_writer_girl_99 Cool collage! 🙂
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Oh! I love the whole beach/sea theme. 🙂
@emily @shannon I’m afraid I’m only going to make you sadder; I’ve never seen The Princess Bride either. 😉
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
I’ve never even seen Princess Bride. @shannon
Wait…my picture shows up, right? On the last page?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Oh wait, there it is… *ahem* Forget what I said before.
Anyway. This is a collage for my new WIP, Allora.
- Load More
