@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
*is confused as to why marbles and similes are being discussed on an artsy thread*
@kate-flournoy An eleven book series? Excuse me while I go wallow in a pile of my own scrapped manuscripts and unwritten ideas. *disappears*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Haha @emma-flournoy now that you mention it, I think I do remember us talking about that. I was appalled to think someone could dislike Luke. To be honest, I still think it’s strange…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Ethryndal that’s what I keep telling her.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Don’t worry @xonos-darkgrate @salome01w4g, I don’t like Leia either.
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Do you remember, when you’d just recently joined the forum, before you’d even made your introductory topic, you were on some other topic and one of the first things we talked about was Luke? I said I didn’t like him and you said he was one of your…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy a gathering of marbles might actually be convenient since everyone says I seem to have lost mine…
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy O.O SUCH EPICNESS.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy THE MARBLES GATHER.
Or was it clouds… idk. I don’t remember.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Ethryndal Oh don’t worry, it’s very tragic. It will be terribly sorrowful and thematically amazing.
And we must never forget the existence of redemption arcs.
We’ll get to actually read it in about 102 years, since it’s in the last book of the 11 book series, so there’s plenty of time for speculation.@Kate-Flournoy, if you start a topic…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Cover Art help? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong okay. *cracks knuckles*
First of all, unless you have Photoshop (which is what I use) I probably won’t be able to give you many technical pointers. But I can give you basic design tips that will help you with the layout/composition of the cover itself.
You will need a program of some sort, and if you don’t already have one, I…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing thank you. 😉
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I like Leia, but everyone’s entitled to their opinions. 😉 Luke was definitely my favourite in the original trilogy though. I find it a bit sad seeing them all 30 years later, and so old like that.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ethryndal @xonos-darkgrate @that_writer_girl_99 Ah the thread is still alive! Does anyone else feel kinda awkward when no one’s responded for a while and that last post was yours? XD
Luke is scared, because, I’m guessing, Rey is showing as much strength in the Force as someone he’s only seen once before – can you say Ben Solo? It’s a bit strange…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Sorry @catwing. I was in a live online writing class tonight, and now I’m going to bed. Thanks for tagging me, though! One of these times I plan to actually write around the time I’m tagged…
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing okay! See you in the future. 😀 *doffs hat*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I’m calling it a night. @jane-maree (Probably) The rest of my family is watching a movie… background noise.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice Good bye! Yeah, 2 am is late…
I finished editing another chapter… Only six left… and they’re three pre-cliffhangers and three cliffhangers chapters. -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@SeekJustice farewell my fellow Aussie! *salutes* Until next we speak. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing i imagine veing eaten by a mountain rabbit would be quite distressing. I do most of my writing during school hours though, so maybe that makes up for the lack of sleep deprived scenes. Though I did stay up until 2:00am one day to finish off a novel. It didn’t actually turn out too bad. Anyway, I’m off now. Goodnight American friends. Bye…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I love this scene…
“Mountain rabbits?”
“Yeah, I kind of made them up on the spot.” John shrugged.I made them up, then had it so that he made them up. 😛
- Load More
