@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing started the topic Finding Secrets~ To Uncover A Synopsis in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Hello! I am finishing up my book and was working on the synopsis… But I wanted some critiques.
(The first line will be centered)You Were Called By The King
Jack, Alex, Cele, John, Chase, and Amelia are not normal. Even before they met a mysterious messenger, who says they have to save Allore by finding three jewels and giving them to the…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Yeah. What’s the point if you can only use them once? @allison-grace I am not alone!
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@allison-grace Yep. I have do have an obsession with pencils (yes, certain wooden ones more than others), paper, notebooks, flags, and other office supplies… (The weird thing is I like stickers, but I never want to use them because you can only use them once.)
You know you’re a writer when, you have a pencil behind your ear. Then you forget…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@allison-grace We all are. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong That’s okay. Sometimes life takes you away from the computer and you can’t say bye.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Have fun, bye.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I think everyone makes great points about Luke as a character. And @salome01w4g I also like Han Solo.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Okay byeee. See you in the future. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing @jane-maree I’m signing out now. I wrote 1085 and edited almost a chapter. Byeee!!!
*and then I shall makes some collages. Yessss..*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
🐱🐉
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Ew. Please cough. Just cough. Be human just this once.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Jane-Maree Those hidden (or else, not so hidden—but still 😛 ) meanings are fun. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 I see the point. What Kate said about character dynamic-ness and duplicity is right true though.
And honestly though, I think a bunch of my dislike for Luke comes from the bad acting. That he’s really poorly acted makes him a whole lot less…good in every way as a character. Which isn’t Luke’s fault, it’s Mark Hamil’s. XD If…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Umm… Okay… I’m not sick though. Just hoping readers don’t rebel… Because of something I did in my book…
*wonders if as a catwing she should, hack instead of cough* -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy @Mariposa Thanks! And yess, I picked the name Rosso because of her hair. 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I wonder how this line is possible?
Her mental self sighed weakly and collapsed on to the floor of her brain.
It’s a line from my own book. 😛
Oh, well. Poetic liberties are fun. -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Byeee @DaughteroftheKing!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing *hands you cough medicine*
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree Those collages are super! I love that quote on the last one.
- Load More
