@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Finding Secrets~ To Uncover A Synopsis in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jessi-Rae Thanks!
-
Snapper replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Yes I’m on a hiatus right now but I thought I’d just throw this link at you. It might help.
*throws link at you*
NANO OUTLINING by Brandon Miller -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Hi @kballen! I’m also doing NaNoWriMo for the first time this year. 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Favorite Book? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel I’ve actually read the first three books in the Wingfeather Saga several years ago, and enjoyed them quite a bit. I know the fourth one’s at one of the libraries I go to, and I plan to get it one of the next times I go there. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel *grabs and shakes you like a rag-doll* YES YES YES. YAY YAY YAY. You will like it better hereafter. SO. MUCH. MORE. And I know how good it is already, even only halfway through. You just wait. The length is so worth it. *pumps your hand insanely* You just wait.
Also, I’ve read Night by Elie Wiesel. It’s so sad, but it’s a good one.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily Hey, I’m a native. I was born and lived there the first few years of my life. It’s my state too, so I can insult it if I want.
Anyway, I stepped in a fire-ant hill with bare feet in sandals there, so my memory is slightly tarnished. But OTHER THAN THAT, it’s great. ;PYup, I’ve watched The Princess Bride. Love it to pieces.
-
Joy and
Kate Flournoy are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Joy and
Emma Flournoy are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Joy's profile was updated 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd Ooh very nice. I love the colour theme you’ve used.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Favorite Book? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Out of Time trilogy – Nadine Brandes
Songkeeper Chronicles – Gillian Bronte Adams
The Tales of Goldstone Wood – Anne Elisabeth Stengl
The Mission League – Jill Williamson
Ashtown Burials – N.D. Wilson
Storming – K.M. WeilandAnd that’s just scraping the surface of my favourites list. 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Favorite Book? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jessi-rae Yeah, it’s pretty well-written! I like the tone. I think you’d enjoy reading the Wingfeather Saga too if you like the Door Within. It’s an amazing four-book series by Andrew Peterson. It has more or less the same theme as the Door Within, but different. 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Favorite Book? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Yep! That’s the one!
-
Joy replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@graciegirl I know! lol I wrote about it on “Favorite book” and then I saw this haha. The trailer looked AWESOME. I can’t stop watching it!
-
Joy replied to the topic Favorite Book? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@graciegirl Did you hear the Disney is making a new movie based on Wrinkle in Time? Based on the trailer, it looked interesting.
I didn’t know Peter Pan was a book! lol -
Gracie replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@Dekreel I see. 😀 That’s so cool you can watch em whenever!
Aso, I forgot to mention in my post over in “Favorite Book?”, but did you see they are making another Wrinkle in Time movie?!? I’m so excited! -
Joy replied to the topic Favorite Book? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Didn’t Jane Austen write Pride and Prejudice, or is that a different one?
@jessi-rae I think I might have read part of the first book from the Door Within! Doesn’t it involve a boy (I think his name was Aidan) who find three vases in his basement and then goes on an adventure with a dragon? With a king he read about in…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Favorite Book? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Dekreel Oooh! I loved A Wrinkle in Time too! It was one of the first books I read all in one day so it’s a bit special to me. XD
My all-time faves are:
The Man Who Was Thursday by G. K. Chesterton
The Little White Horse by Elizabeth Goudge
The Complete Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
^^^ These three are definitely my absolute faves but…[Read more] -
Ingrid and
Emerald Flyer are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Salome01w4g Mind if I jump in? I have a poem to edit. 🙂
- Load More
