@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @anyone-else-I-forgot
I am signing out. Outlined two chapters and contemplated a jailbreak. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Good night!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Favorite Book? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel you are most welcome!
I do like newspaper comics. Peanuts, Foxtrot, Zits, etc. But we don’t get the newspaper anymore… 🙁
Also other comics. I have trouble finding good ones. A lot of them have junk. But Squirrel Girl was pretty good [They do have some minor things). But Ben Hakan (or some name like that) has some good ones like Zita…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Ah. Nice. @catwing
-
Jessi Rae and
Joy are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *nods* Yes. But now it’s Prince Caspin. (I’m using Pandora.)
-
Joy replied to the topic Favorite Book? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Thank you for the feathers! I shall treasure them in my heart forever knowing that they came from a great friend!
I also like comics! What kind of comics do you like. I like daily “newspaper” comics. My favorites are Foxtrot, Zits and Kevin & Kell…
Ohhh, did you mean the comics from Ted Dekkar?? Pbth, typical me – reading things…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
…listening to it? Like, the soundtrack? @catwing
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking Yay! That’s good. Hope you can find some time.
Good bye for now. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Start with a hook. *nods* *shakes head* That’s not too helpful is it? *hands you a memory ball of Inside Out. [Because she’s listening to that]*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*sighs* I’m staring at a blank screen, trying to start a chapter. I forget who asked me that question…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily bye.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 Welcome!
@daughteroftheking How do you like my book?
@emily I think you are still sick. *hands you chicken soup* You appear to have a word diese. And @daughteroftheking has caught it too! -
Catwing replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@kballen @jessi-Rae I am doing NaNo! (I tried last year. I wrote two chapters. :P) I am outlining my book this time and nailing my allegory to the floor. But the first thing you need to do is have a story idea. *nods* Then you should outline. 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Favorite Book? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Why thank you for tagging me. *hands you feathers*
I do like Ted Dekkar’s books (Though I only read the comics for The Circle and the first two of the Lost Books series. We were moving and I didn’t think I’d have time to read the books. Also I like comics [If they be good!] sometimes.)
Some of my favorite books…
Half Upon A Time Series…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily @winter-rose @catwing I’ve come to join the party.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@cloudy I like them all… But the hand has six fingers. Was that an accident? (Or Princess Bride?)
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Makes me think of this scene…
*starts to walk into room* *music that plays before bad things* *turns around* Let’s not go in there.
😛 Hee, hee, hee. A movie (or book) where characters can hear the music. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily I am catching up. Then I’ll be outlining.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd Whoa. Very fantasy and chocolate-peanut-butter-y. 😛
- Load More
