@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Fairytale Expectations in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ethryndal Hmm…when I think of fairytales what comes to mind is apples, slippers, princesses, magic mirrors, stepmothers and stepsisters, castles, knights, dragons, fairies, elves, dwarfs, trolls, love’s first kiss, sleeping, roses, being betrothed to a guy you don’t want to marry due to the royal marriage customs, swans, frogs, talking f…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
Hmm… nope, still confused. 😛
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
Test
TestTest
Test-
Test
-
Test
- Test
Test
Test -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Possibly. But I don’t even really know what the other buttons do. 😛
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Really wants to mess with the last five green buttons XD
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@allison-grace I doubt you’re still around, but I’m here now!
@salome01w4g @daughteroftheking @emily-d @xonos-darkgrate @anyone-else Wanna join me? -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
I don’t know about the rest of you, but this whole page is showin’ up weird on my screen. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy and
TheAcornman are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Catwing replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily I made them up to be inspirational to other people… But the polar bear one is weird. 😛
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
@theliterarycrusader Ah, this just be what Kate’s FB post was about…definitely backing away because I know nothing about technology.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@cloudy Oh, well. *shrug* I just noticed.
@christi-Eaton Wow. Those are amazing. *realizes she accidentally said something very similar to what @salome01w4g said* Opps. Ummm… *’be different’ lightbulb* Where did you learn to draw? 🙂 -
Catwing replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily That’s a nice collage! I think I recognize the sailor. He’s Haddock from Tin Tin. (Funny story how we ended up watching that movie. I thought my mom grew up reading the stories, so I checked it out of the library … But no, she had read Rin Tin Tin. *facepalm* Oh, well. We decided to watch it anyway. [I also thought at first that Tin Tin…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Favorite Book? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Oh, @dekreel there are homeschoolers… (In Mighty Jack)
I really liked the book. *waits for the sequel* -
Catwing replied to the topic Favorite Book? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel *cough* It’s been awhile since I read them.
Smart. I don’t do much online stuff though… And I really prefer solid paper. 🙂
Mighty Jack is sort of a Jack and Beanstalk rewrite (Yeah, I like Fairy Tale rewrites.). But Jack lives in the modern day and has a little sister who doesn’t talk much. And of course it has Easter eggs, just like…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
Nope, didn't fix. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
@TheLiteraryCrusader lol!
Now let me see if I fixed something here…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
*blinks* *decides to ignore this*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
And… wow. That did something really wonky.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
@Aratrea @TheLiteraryCrusader okay, do either of you know what the last five buttons after img are for? They just seem to have done weird things with indents… any clue what the actual abbreviations on the buttons stand for?
No hurry. Just be good to know. 😛
- Load More
