@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara welcome to KP. 😀 The world of writers can always use more ENFJs; there aren’t enough of you to make sure things actually get done. XD
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara Ooooooo…I love it! Especially that quote! You’re story sounds very intriguing. *puppy eyes* Would you let me read it sometime?
-
Jessi Rae and
Ingrid are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara Really? That’s awesome! They’re my favorite breed ever! 🙂 The one in my profile pic is my 5-year-old Henry. He’s the best! *heart eyes*
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara AWESOME! I’m also an aspiring actress! Who dreams of acting on film! It’s a pleasure to meet you! *wildly shakes hand* How are your acting classes? What are they like? Where are you taking them?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara That’s amazing! Being the elder of two teenagers in my family, I can relate to insisting on making the rules. And my brother is the reason I make certain rules, and he thinks rules don’t apply to him. Then again, I don’t think rules apply to me . XD Anyway, that’s a really cool collage! I love it. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic SoOoO.. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ck4always I don’t believe we’ve met. I’m Ingrid. 🙂
You should definitely check out some of the recent forum topics. Such as….
This one, this one, and this one. -
Ingrid replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara Definitely. I guess we’re not exactly the same though because I am an INFJ-T. But pretty close… 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara Oh. My. Word. Are we the same person? That has literally been my dream all my life!!!! 🙂 This seriously just made my day because it always feels like an impossible dream to me and to meet someone else with the same aspiration is…beyond words. 😉 🙂 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Heeeeyyyyy there, @lady-iliara! Welcome to the bestiest place on the internet! I am also a writer, singer, actor, and artist. What sorts of art do you do? And have you been in any plays?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@supermonkey42 Welcome, welcome, welcome. Star Wars, huh? I’ve never been a HUGE fan, but I am REEEEEALLLLLYYYY excited for The Last Jedi!!!! Your novel sounds interesting. 🙂 Do you write mostly sci-fi?
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@supermonkey42 WELCOME WELCOME. *shakes your hand enthusiastically* I’m glad you’ve found your way to this part of the internet. 😀
Yay for Star Wars fans! Which is your favourite of the films?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic 2nd person mystery? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus That sounds really cool! It also sounds like something I’d write (only I’d do first or third person – probably first – just because that’s my writing preference)… 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Fairytale Expectations in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@northerner Yes! I was thinking stepladder, but that’s close enough to stairs! XD
-
Catwing replied to the topic SoOoO.. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@CK4always Welcome back. If you want to know what happened…
People wrote [or procrastionated on] their books.
That person in the Kapeefer video has an account.
People are doing NaNo.
Just check out the Inktober thread. It’s great. 🙂 -
Catwing replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy You are most welcome
-
Catwing replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
Oh, well.
<blink>Test</blink>
<blink> Test </blink> -
Catwing replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
<blink> Test </blink>
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily *shrug* I put funny quotes so peoples get inspired.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong
How to get people to your book without having their emails[This is what I did].:- Click on the three dots. …
- Click save link
- Link is saved to your clipboard for you to post
- Load More
