@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose I AM HERE!!!!! I am a I wanna-be NaNo winner, and this is my first time doing the actual thing, though I did both the camps earlier this year. I’m aiming for 50k, but I think my book (which is a dystopian called “Stars Fill Infinity” and is about two sisters and a revolution) is going to end up being 100k +.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Kingdom Pen forums
Bestisest place on the web
Awesome people here 😀 -
Catwing replied to the topic SoOoO.. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily *smirks*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson, you are awesome at this, you really are!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
For my current work, Starting Fires, this is Rebekah…

The sword is in the works…
@daughteroftheking @seekjustice @jessi-Rae [I found the sketch pad with the pictures of my dog from years ago. Did you want me to post them tomorrow?] @emily @winter-rose @aislinn-mollisong @jane-maree @perfectfifths @jess-penrose -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Cover Feedback in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus What everyone else said. 😀 Maybe just a sliiigghtly textured or darker background, but it already looks good.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Wow.
@sarah-anson Nice quote. Those collages are amazing. -
Catwing replied to the topic Friends..? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Ck4always Welcome back feline friend. 🙂
Acting as one of your own characters would be cool if you like acting (I don’t.). -
Catwing replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily-d No.
@CK4always I read some of the comic versions before my family moved. I may read others after I get my library card.
@lady-iliara I haven’t watched it but I listen to it on Pandora. Perhaps I should. 🙂 -
Gracie replied to the topic Cover Feedback in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus *echoes what everyone else has said* 😛 If you want ominous, some darker or even red-tinted shadows, but I honestly think it looks great as is.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Fairytale Expectations in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Ethryndal *pops in* *goggles at the plethora of responses* Yeah, I don’t think I can top any of this stuff. XD Looks like they’ve said it all. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic SoOoO.. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic SoOoO.. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily I actually deduced that you would probably kill the bugs some way. Sure, I did not guess how. But I awaited my snack. *mysterious grin*
@CK4always I didn’t sign up on anything, I’m just doing it. *shrug* @seekjustice @jane-maree @perfect-fifthes @daughteroftheking ? -
Gracie replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@Dekreel lol that’s hilarious that we both mentioned the trailer at about the same time. XD YES. It looks epic. I’m super jazzed to see it!
-
Catwing replied to the topic On the issue of powerful swords. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily *shrug*
@aislinn-mollisong Neat.
@seekjustice *considers* Maybe… -
Catwing replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@supermonkey42 One book recommendation? How about a series? Half Upon A Time by James Riley is really good, and after you read that you can read his other series, Story Thieves. Also very good.
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I’m doing NaNo! I and so are @seekjustice @jane-maree [ @jess-penrose are you?]
My book is Starting Fires the second book of my series Seven and Three (It may change…)
It should be around 50,000 words. *nods* It’s fantasy and sci-fi and allegory. Fun. 🙂 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Sarah-Anson they’re lovely.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Sarah-anson ooh, shivers. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Friends..? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ck4always I unfortunately don’t have much time for chatting (life XD) but I’m happy to see you back! Welcome. Again. 😉
- Load More
