@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Thanks for tagging me!! Unfortunately I am not participating in NaNoWriMo this year. I just don’t have time. :'( Prosperity, bravery and new ideas be with all you brave knights who are tackling NaNoWriMo!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*sets out pizza and disappears to write*
If I don’t respond to anyone talking to me, it’s because I’m doing a couple of intense word sprints against myself and I’ll have the internet closed to avoid distractions. 😛 -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Even hearing the word “nano” gives me anxiety. I could never do it. @jane-maree @jessi-rae Props to you guys.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I think I may have forgotten to introduce my novel. Oops. Well, it’s called Powerless and it’s a superhero dystopian story.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing @jane-maree @that_writer_girl_99 @jessi-rae I’m here and writing. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Well, you’re here aren’t you? :3
@salome01w4g Welcome!
@jessi-Rae Writing class?
@jane-maree YAY! *hands you a feather for a pizza* *awaits pizza* -
Catwing replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jess-penrose Okay. *smiles* What about tomorrow? :3
*laughs* I completed some of my schoolwork early for this month. YAY! But I still have school to do. BOO! -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing I am indeed writing. *nods* Working on NaNo.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Yep. I’ll be working on my NaNo story until at least 8:00 my time, maybe a bit later. Then I’ll have a writing class.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Haha, all those people and you didn’t tag me…and I’m writing. @catwing
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jess-penrose Wow. that sounds cool, but That be lots of words.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice @jane-maree @jess-penrose @dekreel @daughteroftheking
@dragon-snapper @salome01w4g @emily @epicaddie2 @jessi-Rae
Any of you guys goning to write tonight? -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Scott Gustafson in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel You’re right, innocent is a good way to describe them. It’s great.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
You are welcome. I am NaNoing too! @winter-rose
-
Catwing replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper *imagines a dragon wearing a jacket* *Laughs* Looks nice.
@aislinn-mollisong Ohhh… Neat backstory.
@lady-iliara Thank you, malady. 😛 *hands you a cough drop* -
Joy replied to the topic Friends..? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ck4always Hi there! I believe we’ve met before. Welcome back! Yeah I really want to take acting classes too, even though I don’t want to be an actor
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper *gasp* That is amazing! I want to make one! 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@CK4always What?! *cough* No, I am not… Who told you I was?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose you are not alone. I’m here. I will write after I ketchup.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Friends..? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@CK4always I don’t like being in front of people. *shrug* I am introverted you could say.
- Load More
